• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Looking for Season's Best Cookbooks

In summary, the Season's Best Cookbook is a collection of four cookbooks, one for each season, featuring 60+ recipes and cooking tips using fresh, seasonal ingredients. The recipes can be made with a variety of kitchen tools, but some may reference specific Pampered Chef products. The cookbooks are updated twice a year and can be purchased individually or as a set.
byrd1956
Gold Member
I am trying to complete my collection and am looking for a copy of the following Season's Best Cookbooks.
Fall/Wint 1996, Fall/Wint 1997, Sp/Summer 1998, Sp/Summer 1999, Sp/Summer 2000, Spring/Summer 2009, Spring/Summer2010. I would also like to find a copy of the first Cookbook for a Cause if anyone has an extra. I have some small cookbooks as far back as 1985 through 1996 and would like to find copies of any I am missing. The ones I do have a copy of are: Pizza Pizzazz 1985, The Pampered Chef Favorites 1992, PC Favorite Recipes (flyer-style) 1994, Hostess Choice Spring/Summer 1994 Recipe Collection, The Pampered Chef Favorites II 1994, Light and Simple 1996.

I have S/S 2009 and 2010. The 1st Cookbook for a Cause was a downloadable one.

cochef, I'll take your S/S 09/10 ones & will send you a pm. If the Cookbook for a Cause was a pdf couldn't it be shared via e-mail?

Thought I would try this again and see if anyone has these Season's Best. Fall & Winter 1996, Fall & Winter 1997, Spring & Summer 1999 and any Season's Best from before 1994. Thanks.

Last edited:
I have a Spring/Summer 2010. $2.00 mailed.

Cochef, I did find a S/S 2010 locally. Thank you.

Last edited:
Ate you still looking for Pampered Chef Favorites 1 and 2?

The only ones I am still looking for are Season's Best. Fall & Winter 1996, Fall & Winter 1997, Spring & Summer 1998, Spring & Summer 1999 and any Season's Best from before 1994. Thanks.

What is the Season's Best Cookbook?

The Season's Best Cookbook is a collection of recipes and cooking tips curated by Pampered Chef for each season. It features fresh, seasonal ingredients and easy-to-follow instructions.

How many Season's Best Cookbooks are there?

There are four Season's Best Cookbooks, one for each season: Spring, Summer, Fall, and Winter. Each cookbook is filled with 60+ delicious recipes.

Are the recipes in the Season's Best Cookbook exclusive to Pampered Chef products?

No, the recipes in the Season's Best Cookbook can be made with a variety of kitchen tools and appliances. However, some recipes may reference specific Pampered Chef products that can enhance the cooking experience.

Can I purchase a specific season's cookbook or do I have to buy all four?

You can purchase individual Season's Best Cookbooks or the entire set. It's up to you! However, we recommend getting the full set to have access to a variety of recipes for each season.

How often are the Season's Best Cookbooks updated?

The Season's Best Cookbooks are updated twice a year, at the start of each season. This ensures that the recipes are always using the freshest and most relevant ingredients for that time of year.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Tammy Thurmon
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • BethCooks4U
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
pchef2006
  • kam