• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Where Can I Find Santa's Wish List on CS?

In summary, "Looking for Santa's Wish List" is a holiday promotion by Pampered Chef featuring discounted top products. It can be accessed through their website or by contacting a consultant and is only available during the holiday season. The products featured are a mix of holiday-themed items and popular gifts, and consultant discounts can be applied for even better deals.
PamperedchefDaly
Gold Member
Last year I found a Santa's Wish List on CS. It was meant for guests to fill out their wish list, along with the name/address of the person they wanted to receive it. They'd give it to me, and I'd send it along to that person so they new exactly what was wanted.

I've searched everywhere but can't seem to find the file. (Of course, I didn't make a copy of it.) Does anybody know what this is and where I can find it? TIA

Type "santa" under the files section and several come up :)

Oh, thank you! I was searching for posts. Didn't even think of files :rolleyes:

There was another thread a few days ago about a wish list. You can find it here

winklermom said:
There was another thread a few days ago about a wish list. You can find it here

I loved this thread, and ended up ordering free postcards a lot like hers from Vista. Should be here on Monday!! Just in time for next weekend's faire.

my Hospitality director (Nat.Exec Director Kathy Yellets) just gave us this one today. She calls it her "Ho-Ho-Ho" Sheet.

Attachments

• hohoho-ChristmastWishlist.doc
    63.5 KB · Views: 734

1. What is "Looking for Santa's Wish List"?

"Looking for Santa's Wish List" is a special holiday promotion by Pampered Chef where we offer a curated selection of our top products at discounted prices.

2. How can I access "Looking for Santa's Wish List"?

You can access "Looking for Santa's Wish List" through our website or by contacting your Pampered Chef consultant.

3. How long is "Looking for Santa's Wish List" available?

"Looking for Santa's Wish List" is only available during the holiday season, typically from November to December.

4. Are all products on "Looking for Santa's Wish List" holiday-themed?

No, "Looking for Santa's Wish List" features a mix of holiday-themed products and popular Pampered Chef items that are perfect for gifting.

5. Can I use my consultant discount on "Looking for Santa's Wish List" items?

Yes, your consultant discount can be applied to "Looking for Santa's Wish List" items, making them an even better deal for you!

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• brewejen
  • Flyers and Letters
Replies
Views
brewejen
Replies
Views
Christ Follower
  • RMDave
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies