• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Need SA Black Triangles for Pampered Chef? Contact Us!

In summary, Sa Black Triangles are triangular kitchen tools used for scraping and serving food. They are safe to use on non-stick cookware and can be used in the oven up to 450 degrees Fahrenheit. To clean them, it is best to hand wash with warm, soapy water or place them in the dishwasher. To maintain their longevity, it is advised to avoid using sharp utensils, exposing them to high heat, and using abrasive cleaners.
chefhelen
Not sure if I am posting this correctly, it is my first time. :confused: I am looking for a set of SA Black Triangles for a downline consultant. She has a customer who wanted a set and she neglected to order them in time. Thanks in advance. You can email me at [email protected]

.This post seems to be in the correct place! You can reach out to a consultant in your area who may have an extra set of SA Black Triangles for sale, or you may want to reach out to a local consultant to help you order them directly from Scentsy. If you have any further questions, please don't hesitate to reach out!

1. What are Sa Black Triangles and how are they used?

Sa Black Triangles are a type of kitchen tool used for scraping and serving food. They are triangular in shape and have a flat edge and two rounded edges. They can be used to scrape batter or dough from bowls, mix ingredients, and serve dishes like casseroles and lasagnas.

2. Are Sa Black Triangles safe to use on non-stick cookware?

Yes, our Sa Black Triangles are safe to use on non-stick cookware. They are made from a heat-resistant, non-scratch material that will not damage the surface of your cookware.

3. Can Sa Black Triangles be used in the oven?

Yes, our Sa Black Triangles are oven-safe up to 450 degrees Fahrenheit. They can be used to scrape and serve hot dishes directly from the oven.

4. How do I clean my Sa Black Triangles?

The best way to clean your Sa Black Triangles is to hand wash them with warm, soapy water. They are also dishwasher safe for easy cleaning.

5. Are there any special care instructions for Sa Black Triangles?

To ensure the longevity of your Sa Black Triangles, it is recommended to avoid using them with sharp utensils and to not expose them to high heat for extended periods of time. Additionally, it is important to avoid using abrasive cleaners on them.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• ChefPaulaB
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
ChefPaulaB
  • Chefjaimie
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
byrd1956
  • Christine Hughes