• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Find a Roommate for Conference 3 - Share a Room and Save Money!

In summary, there are a few ways to find a roommate for Conference 3. You can post in the official conference Facebook group, reach out to your network of friends and colleagues, or use the "Find a Roommate" feature on the conference website. You can choose who you room with for Conference 3 by indicating each other's names when booking your room or using the "Find a Roommate" feature. The amount of money you can save by sharing a room depends on the type of room and the number of people you are sharing it with. If you don't get along with your roommate, you can contact conference staff for assistance. Even if you share a room, you will each have your own bed.
etteluap70PC
Gold Member
Hiya,
Well it looks like I am getting Sc--wd for a conference room again this year... My upline didn't even ask me if I wanted to share even though I have been talking to her about Conference for a month! If it was good for my Hubby's schedule I would soooo switch conferences to go with my hospitality!!!
sooo.... anyone looking for a roomate for conf 3 drop me a line...

Thanks!

i might be... are you still interested. I will no more in a few days or so, i was to go with 2 others but they maybe backing out...

Are you guys still ooking for a roommate? I have a downline consultant who i slooking for a roommate...PM me!

Are you guys still looking for Room mates? I have room for 2 at the Hilton Chicago.

I'm posting all over these different threads looking. We are checking in Sunday and staying until Thurs. but would take you even if you are leaving Wed :)

My husband isn't going, so its just me... if you want to join me, you can. If not, that's ok.

I just PM'd you! I have room at the Sheridan!

1. How do I find a roommate for Conference 3?

There are a few ways to find a roommate for Conference 3. You can post in the official conference Facebook group or reach out to your network of friends and colleagues who are also attending the conference. You can also use our "Find a Roommate" feature on the conference website to connect with other attendees looking for a roommate.

2. Can I choose who I room with?

Yes, you can choose who you room with for Conference 3. If you already have someone in mind, you can both indicate each other's names when booking your room on the conference website. If you don't have a specific person in mind, you can use our "Find a Roommate" feature to connect with potential roommates and choose someone you feel comfortable with.

3. How much money can I save by sharing a room?

The amount of money you can save by sharing a room depends on the type of room and the number of people you are sharing it with. Generally, you can save up to 50% of the room cost by sharing with one or more roommates. The more roommates you have, the more you can save.

4. What if I don't get along with my roommate?

We understand that not everyone may get along with their roommates, which is why we recommend using our "Find a Roommate" feature to connect with potential roommates and get to know them before sharing a room. If you do end up having issues with your roommate, please contact the conference staff for assistance.

5. Can I still have my own bed if I share a room?

Yes, even if you are sharing a room with one or more roommates, you will each have your own bed. If you prefer to have your own room, you can book a single occupancy room, but this will be more expensive than sharing a room with others.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Malinda Klein
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
Malinda Klein
  • jwpamp
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • Chefstover2