• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Need a Rolling Tote for Your Pampered Chef Products?

In summary, the rolling tote is a versatile and durable bag designed for carrying kitchen essentials. It has dimensions of 16 inches long, 9 inches wide, and 15 inches tall, with a capacity of 35 liters. It is made of high-quality materials with reinforced stitching and sturdy wheels. The tote can fit in most standard-sized car trunks and has multiple compartments and pockets for organization. It can also be used for purposes other than cooking, such as carrying craft supplies or as a travel bag.
Patti
I am in search of purchasing a rolling Pampered Chef tote. Does anyone have one they would like to get rid of??

I have a rolling tote I want to sell!

Yes, I am very interested! I have a hard time with this and think I am getting it figured out!

millermomx3 said:
I have a rolling tote I want to sell!
Do you still have? i answered back but apparently didn't do it right!

Angela Smith Gambrell has one advertised on Facebook. She is in my upline under Sandra Pruessner.

1. How big is the rolling tote?

The dimensions of the rolling tote are 16 inches long, 9 inches wide, and 15 inches tall. It has a capacity of 35 liters, making it perfect for carrying all your kitchen essentials.

2. Is the rolling tote durable?

Yes, the rolling tote is made of high-quality, durable materials that can withstand heavy loads and frequent use. It also has reinforced stitching and sturdy wheels for added durability.

3. Can the rolling tote fit in a standard-sized car trunk?

Yes, the rolling tote is designed to fit in most standard-sized car trunks, making it ideal for transportation to and from cooking parties or events.

4. Does the rolling tote have multiple compartments?

Yes, the rolling tote has multiple compartments and pockets for organizing and storing different kitchen items. It also has a zippered closure to keep everything secure during transportation.

5. Can the rolling tote be used for purposes other than cooking?

While the rolling tote is designed with cooking and kitchen items in mind, it can also be used for other purposes such as carrying craft supplies, office supplies, or even as a travel bag for clothes and toiletries.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• mrackliff
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
KellieM's Kitchen
  • smithcooking
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
ChefLoriG
  • schoonies