• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Where can I find a rolling tote for sale?

In summary, the rolling tote measures 16.5 inches in length, 14 inches in width, and 17 inches in height. It can fit a 9x13 inch baking dish and has a spacious interior. While it is made of water-resistant material, it is not completely waterproof. The tote has two main compartments, one of which is insulated, and multiple pockets for utensils. It may not fit the carry-on luggage requirements for all airlines.
cookingwithdot
Gold Member
Anyone selling one?? :)

Thanks!

Dottie

Not the same one....

I might have one for sale if the person who is asking me about it changes her mind

I have the rolling one for sale. Pampered Chef Consultant's Rolling Showcase Tote? Is that what it is called, really big and black with a ton of pockets, if so I have one. LEt me know Thanks Jess

Just an fyi you may be better ordering it from PC because the cost to ship it is going to be expensive!

1. What size is the rolling tote?

The rolling tote measures 16.5 inches in length, 14 inches in width, and 17 inches in height.

2. Can the rolling tote fit a 9x13 inch baking dish?

Yes, the rolling tote has a spacious interior and can easily fit a 9x13 inch baking dish.

3. Is the rolling tote waterproof?

While the rolling tote is made of water-resistant material, it is not completely waterproof and may not protect against heavy rain or submersion in water.

4. How many compartments does the rolling tote have?

The rolling tote has two main compartments - one is insulated for keeping food warm or cold, and the other is for storing non-perishable items. It also has multiple pockets for utensils and other small items.

5. Can the rolling tote be used as a carry-on luggage for flights?

Due to its size, the rolling tote may not fit the carry-on luggage requirements for all airlines. It is best to check with your specific airline before using the rolling tote as a carry-on.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Patti
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
mspibb
  • krusso
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
Suzanne Johnson
  • mrackliff