• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Looking for Riders From Twin Cities Area for Conference

In summary, to find other riders from the Twin Cities area going to the conference, you can join the official Pampered Chef conference Facebook group or use the Consultant Locator on their website. Carpooling and ride-sharing are encouraged for the conference, and you can coordinate with other consultants through the Facebook group or the conference app. The cost for sharing a ride may vary and should be discussed beforehand. There are no designated pick-up or drop-off locations, so it is recommended to coordinate with fellow riders or use the conference app. If unable to find a ride, you can look into public transportation options or reach out to the customer service team for assistance.
ChefChris
Gold Member
Ok, so I am driving/riding from the Twin Cities to Conference and looking to share the cost. We are leaving early on Wed Jul 6th - we are staying at the Sheraton but will drop off and pick up at any of the hotels. It is just me and another gal right now and would like 1-2 more to share the cost. Let me know if you are interested. [email protected]

bumping...bumping...

ChefChris said:
Ok, so I am driving/riding from the Twin Cities to Conference and looking to share the cost. We are leaving early on Wed Jul 6th - we are staying at the Sheraton but will drop off and pick up at any of the hotels. It is just me and another gal right now and would like 1-2 more to share the cost. Let me know if you are interested. [email protected]

YES! YES! YES! I am looking for a ride from La Crosse, Wisconsin area (Hwy 14/61) to conference. I will not need a ride back. I am staying at the hotel connected to the convention ctr.

[email protected]

I emailed you back - Chris

1. How can I find other riders from the Twin Cities area going to the conference?

To find other riders from the Twin Cities area, you can join our official Pampered Chef conference Facebook group. You can also reach out to other consultants in your area through the Consultant Locator on our website.

2. Is there a carpooling or ride-sharing system in place for the conference?

Yes, we highly encourage carpooling and ride-sharing for the conference. You can post in the Facebook group or reach out to other consultants in your area to coordinate a carpool or ride-share. You can also share your contact information with other riders in our official conference app.

3. What is the expected cost for sharing a ride with other attendees?

The cost for sharing a ride with other attendees can vary depending on the distance and number of people in the carpool or ride-share. We recommend discussing and agreeing on the cost with your fellow riders beforehand to avoid any confusion or misunderstandings.

4. Are there any designated pick-up or drop-off locations for carpooling or ride-sharing?

There are no designated pick-up or drop-off locations for carpooling or ride-sharing. We suggest coordinating with your fellow riders to determine the most convenient meeting spot for everyone. You can also use the conference app to share your location and arrange a meeting point.

5. What if I can't find a ride with other attendees from the Twin Cities area?

If you are unable to find a ride with other attendees from the Twin Cities area, we recommend looking into public transportation options or arranging a ride through a ride-sharing app. You can also reach out to our customer service team for assistance in finding transportation to the conference.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• kreaser
  • National Conferences and Meetings
Replies
Views
pchockeymom
  • pcguyvt
  • National Conferences and Meetings
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • thehaleykitchen