• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Buying Looking for Rice Cooker Plus

sailortena

Feb 3, 2006
Hi all, I am looking for someone who is willing to sell a brand new or gently used rice cooker plus for a reasonable price. The show I plan to use it at is in less than two weeks, and I can't count on HO to get it to me in time if I place an order for one. My director is letting me borrow hers, but I want my own in case that falls through.

Hope someone can help me out!

Dec 30, 2005
I would order one

I submitted an order today and it has already been packed and shipped....they are on top of it. I think they are all caught up now!

lizcooks4u

Advanced Member
Feb 14, 2006
Ho ...

I placed my first order yesterday thru PP. How can I check if HO has received or the status on it?

Thanks;

liz

KennethandTiffany said:
I submitted an order today and it has already been packed and shipped....they are on top of it. I think they are all caught up now!

Dec 30, 2005
Cc

Log into consultant's corner and look under shipment status on the right hand side of the screen. You can find out from there what the status is.

lizcooks4u

Advanced Member
Feb 14, 2006
Thanks So Much

KennethandTiffany said:
Log into consultant's corner and look under shipment status on the right hand side of the screen. You can find out from there what the status is.

THANKS ONCE AGAIN :)