• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

What is the current shipment status for my rice cooker plus order?

In summary, the Rice Cooker Plus has a 3.1 liter capacity, is able to cook a variety of grains, is dishwasher safe, comes with a recipe book, and has a steaming basket for vegetables.
sailortena
Hi all, I am looking for someone who is willing to sell a brand new or gently used rice cooker plus for a reasonable price. The show I plan to use it at is in less than two weeks, and I can't count on HO to get it to me in time if I place an order for one. My director is letting me borrow hers, but I want my own in case that falls through.

Hope someone can help me out!

I would order oneI submitted an order today and it has already been packed and shipped....they are on top of it. I think they are all caught up now!

i have one!i have a rice cooker plus for 14.00 plus shipping....e-mail me at [email protected]

Ho ...I placed my first order yesterday thru PP. How can I check if HO has received or the status on it?

Thanks;

liz

KennethandTiffany said:
I submitted an order today and it has already been packed and shipped....they are on top of it. I think they are all caught up now!

CcLog into consultant's corner and look under shipment status on the right hand side of the screen. You can find out from there what the status is.

Thanks So Much
KennethandTiffany said:
Log into consultant's corner and look under shipment status on the right hand side of the screen. You can find out from there what the status is.

THANKS ONCE AGAIN :)

1. What is the capacity of the Rice Cooker Plus?

The Rice Cooker Plus has a 3.1 liter capacity, which is equivalent to 13 cups of cooked rice.

2. Can I cook other types of grains in the Rice Cooker Plus?

Yes, the Rice Cooker Plus can cook a variety of grains including quinoa, couscous, and oats.

3. Is the Rice Cooker Plus dishwasher safe?

Yes, the Rice Cooker Plus is dishwasher safe for easy cleaning.

4. Does the Rice Cooker Plus come with a recipe book?

Yes, the Rice Cooker Plus comes with a recipe book that includes a variety of rice and grain dishes.

5. Can I use the Rice Cooker Plus to steam vegetables?

Yes, the Rice Cooker Plus has a steaming basket that can be used to steam vegetables while cooking rice.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• jrny2001
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
nancycookspc
  • caraighan
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
LeslieSGI
  • Meigs