• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Fresh Recipes: Beer Can Chicken & Chicken, Ham & Swiss Wraps

In summary, to prepare the beer can for beer can chicken, open a can of beer, pour half into a glass, place the half-full can onto a grill-safe stand, and set aside. Any type of beer can be used for the recipe, but light or medium-bodied beer is recommended. You can substitute the chicken in the chicken, ham & Swiss wraps with any protein of your choice. To prevent the chicken from sticking to the grill, lightly oil the grates or use a non-stick cooking spray. The chicken, ham & Swiss wraps can be made in advance and reheated in the oven at 375 degrees Fahrenheit for 10-15 minutes.
cookingwithlove
Gold Member
Anybody have the "Beer Can chicken" and the "Chicken, Ham and Swiss Wraps" typed up? They are in the new catalog and I like to email them to all of my guests after each show.

The wraps should be available on Consultant's Corner.

I did look at consultant's corner. For the S/S 2012 SRBC they have the whole book as a PDF document. They do not list individual recipes. I can extract the wraps, but it is not the way I want to do it. I wish they would make the catalog recipes available for download.

cookingwithlove said:
I did look at consultant's corner. For the S/S 2012 SRBC they have the whole book as a PDF document. They do not list individual recipes. I can extract the wraps, but it is not the way I want to do it. I wish they would make the catalog recipes available for download.

Wendy,

I attached a Word doc of the recipes from the SB here:
http://www.chefsuccess.com/f7/ss-2012-sb-recipes-word-file-72312/

HTH

Kathleen! You always come through. Thank you very much!!!

Just what I needed, thank you!

FYI - the Chicken, Ham, and Swiss Wraps recipe is available on CC under Spring Marketing Guide. They've hidden it well.

Now that it's March, won't they be putting the SB recipes on with all the other issues?

1. How do I prepare the beer can for the beer can chicken recipe?

To prepare the beer can for beer can chicken, you will need to open a can of beer and pour half of it into a glass. Place the half-full can onto a grill-safe stand and set aside.

2. What type of beer should be used for the beer can chicken recipe?

Any type of beer can be used for the beer can chicken recipe, but we recommend using a light or medium-bodied beer for the best flavor.

3. Can I substitute the chicken in the chicken, ham & Swiss wraps recipe with a different protein?

Yes, you can substitute the chicken with any protein of your choice, such as turkey, beef, or tofu.

4. How do I prevent the chicken from sticking to the grill when making the chicken, ham & Swiss wraps?

To prevent the chicken from sticking to the grill, make sure to lightly oil the grill grates before cooking. You can also use a non-stick cooking spray or brush the chicken with oil before grilling.

5. Can the chicken, ham & Swiss wraps be made in advance and reheated?

Yes, you can make the chicken, ham & Swiss wraps in advance and store them in the refrigerator. To reheat, wrap the wraps in foil and place them in the oven at 375 degrees Fahrenheit for 10-15 minutes, or until heated through.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• pctharper
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
Amanda Goode
  • Tina1977
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
Shari in TX
  • NooraK