• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Looking for Recipes for Stoneware?

In summary, Stoneware from Pampered Chef is versatile and can be used to make a variety of dishes such as casseroles, roasted meats, vegetables, and even baked goods like bread and desserts. There are special instructions for using stoneware for cooking, including proper seasoning and avoiding sudden temperature changes. Stoneware can be used in the microwave, but not recommended for high heat or extended periods of time. It is not recommended to cook acidic or frozen foods in stoneware, and it should be cleaned with hot water and mild soap without soaking for too long.
CarrieSusann
Hi! Does anyone have a collection of stoneware recipes? Please share!! [email protected] Thank you!!!:eek:

There are lots already shared here. Check the files using the name of the piece of stoneware. ("fluted pan" or "Deep Covered Baker" "Magic Pot" to name a few...)

There's also PC's cookbook, Stoneware Inspirations.

1. What types of recipes can I make using stoneware from Pampered Chef?

Stoneware from Pampered Chef is versatile and can be used to make a variety of dishes such as casseroles, roasted meats, vegetables, and even baked goods like bread and desserts.

2. Are there any special instructions for using stoneware for cooking?

Yes, it is important to properly season your stoneware before use by rubbing it with oil and baking it in the oven. Additionally, always be sure to preheat your stoneware before adding food and avoid sudden temperature changes to prevent cracking.

3. Can I use stoneware in the microwave?

Yes, stoneware can be used in the microwave, however it is not recommended for use with high heat settings or for extended periods of time.

4. Are there any foods that should not be cooked in stoneware?

Stoneware is not recommended for use with acidic foods, as it can cause the glaze to break down and affect the taste of your dish. It is also not recommended for use with frozen foods, as the sudden temperature change can cause the stoneware to crack.

5. How do I clean my stoneware after use?

Stoneware should be cleaned with hot water and a mild soap. Avoid using harsh chemicals or abrasive sponges, as this can damage the stoneware's glaze. It is also recommended to avoid soaking stoneware for extended periods of time.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• CarrieSusann
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • dannyzmom
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
Amanda Goode
  • brandy223