• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Pumpkin Tartlets Recipe: Season's Best F/W 2002

In summary, the recipe for Pumpkin Tartlets can be found in Season's Best F/W 2002. The recipe calls for two pie crusts and can be made with sugar free pudding or with a whole pie crust.
dollfangs
Silver Member
I am looking for the recipe for Pumpkin Tartlets - found in Season's Best F/W 2002. I have seen this mentioned a couple of times and as I have a son who is crazy for pumpkin pies, bread, cake etc. I would love to get this recipe. Could someone please share on this board or email me at [email protected].

Thanks!
Melissa McCall
Independent Kitchen Consultant
Springdale, AR

It's in the post below titled "Need recipes for Show"

Here it is. Just made them last night. They are also good with French Vanilla Pudding if your host can't find the Cheesecake.

Spiced Pumpkin Tartlets

1 pkg (15 oz) refrigerated pie crusts - 2 crusts, the kind that come folded or rolled
15 oz. solid pack pumpkin
2 cups cool whip
1 tsp. Cinnamon Plus
1 pkg Cheesecake instant pudding
1/4 cup pecans, chopped
1 small orange, opt.

Preheat oven to 400. Roll one pie crust to a 12" circle. Cut 12 pastry pieces with the Scalloped Bread Tube. Press one into each cup of the Stoneware Muffin Pan with the Mini-Tart Shaper. Prick the bottom of the pastry. Bake 14-18 minutes or until golden brown. Let stand 5 minutes and remove from pan, cool completely. Repeat with second crust.

Combine pumpkin, cool whip and spice blend; whisk until smooth. Add pudding mix, whisk until smooth and thickened. Refrigerate until ready to use.

Lightly sprinkle tart shells with powdered sugar. Fill EAD with pumpkin mixture and pipe into tart shells. Chop pecans and sprinkle over tarts. Zest orange and sprinkle over the tarts.

thank youThank you so much for the recipe. It sounds wonderful and I am sure my son will love them. I do have a couple of questions though, I don't have the scalloped bread maker so do you think that the ice cream sandwich maker could be used to cut the dough and could I substitute reg cinnamon or pumkin pie spice for the cinnamon plus? Thanks again for the info can't wait to make them.

I just measured, and the bread tube is just a tad bit smaller than the ICSM, so it will probably work ok. It just won't have the pretty scalloped edges. Another idea. My Aunt is diabetic so we always make this with sugar free pudding and it is still awesome. She said she is going to just make a whole pie crust for Thanksgiving and put that filling in it. You could also try that if you have a pie plate. I would say that the filling would only make one pie though. The first time I made these, I didn't have the cinnamon plus either so I just used regular cinnamon. Everyone liked them. When I made them at another show using the cinnamon plus, I had some guests from the previous show, and they said they were WAY better that time.

1. How long does it take to make the Pumpkin Tartlets Recipe?

The Pumpkin Tartlets Recipe takes approximately 30 minutes to prepare and 30 minutes to bake, for a total of 1 hour.

2. Can I use canned pumpkin puree instead of fresh pumpkin?

Yes, you can use canned pumpkin puree as a substitute for fresh pumpkin in this recipe. Just make sure to use the same amount called for in the recipe.

3. Can I make the tartlets ahead of time?

Yes, you can make the tartlets ahead of time and store them in an airtight container in the refrigerator for up to 2 days. Just reheat them in the oven before serving.

4. Can I use a different type of crust for the tartlets?

Yes, you can use a different type of crust for the tartlets, such as a graham cracker crust or a gluten-free crust. Just make sure to adjust the baking time accordingly.

5. Can I substitute the heavy cream with a non-dairy alternative?

Yes, you can substitute the heavy cream with a non-dairy alternative, such as coconut cream or almond milk. However, the texture and taste may be slightly different from using heavy cream.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
jillzpampchef
  • muffetts
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
luvinpc
  • ShanaSmith
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies