• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Lime Drink Recipe from Monday Night Meeting Needed!

In summary, the recipe for the Lime drink that came with the new Citrus Press was found. The drink was really nice and refreshing, especially for the summer.
swhitton
Does anyone have the recipe for the Lime drink that came with the new Citrus Press. We had it at our meeting Monday night and I meant to get it from my Director for a show I have next week and I forgot. It was really nice and refreshing, especially for the summer. If anyone can help, I would appreciate it.

Thanks,
Sharon

Here it is:

Lime Coolers

1 cup water
3/4 cup sugar
3 cups cold water
4-5 large limes (about 1/2 cup juice)
Additional lime slices (optional)
Ice Cubes

Combine 1 cup water and sugar in small saucepan; stir over medium heat until sugar is dissolved. Add cold water; pour into serving pitcher.

Using Citrus Press, press limes into pitcher; mix well. Stir in additional lime slices if desired. Chill at least 1 hour. Serve over ice.

Yield: 4 servings

Thank you sooooo much.

Sharon

No problem. Sounds pretty tasty. I'll have to try that one out.

Now isn't that strange?I'm glad that the recipe was found before I posted because I went and grabbed my citrus press and this is the recipe that I have:

Mock Mojito

2 cups water, divided
3/4 cup sugar
1 cup fresh mint leaves, coarsely chopped
4-5 lines
1 cup crushed ice
1 litre bottle lime flavoured or regular club soda, chilled
Lime slices and mint springs for garnish (optional)

Hmmm wonder why we don't get the same recipe as the US consultants. Also, wonder how many other products we have different recipes for.

That is so interesting. You would think we would all get the same ones. Do you think it might be that some items in recipes might not be available in other places? HO really is a busy place if we are all getting different recipes and different items, etc...think of all the places that PC is represented!

jenniferlynne said:
Lime Coolers
1 cup water
3/4 cup sugar
3 cups cold water
4-5 large limes (about 1/2 cup juice)
Additional lime slices (optional)
Ice Cubes

Combine 1 cup water and sugar in small saucepan; stir over medium heat until sugar is dissolved. Add cold water; pour into serving pitcher.
Using Citrus Press, press limes into pitcher; mix well. Stir in additional lime slices if desired. Chill at least 1 hour. Serve over ice.
Yield: 4 servings
Additional suggestions to use at your Shows to demo other items:
Place the water & sugar in Small Batter Bowl or Large Easy Read Measuring Cup and microwave until sugar is dissolved.
Use the US&G to slice limes into Quick Stir Pitcher for presentation. Slice additional pieces thin, curl and garnish glasses.
Speed up chill time by substituting some ice for 1 cup of the water.

Canada uses different measurements - liters vs quarts - right? That's probably one reason the recipes are different. If it's because of availability of ingredients I wish they would think of regional availability in the US. They do the recipe testing in Chicago (like the biggest city) and SO MANY recipe ingredients are not available in my area which I'm sure is true of many places.

I live in a very small town. The first show I went to they fixed something with Cilantro (spell?) I had never heard of it and none of our 2 small grocery stores had it. The hostess finally found it at a bigger store an hour away from here. But it does seem like PC tries to make recipes with ingredients that arent too out of the ordinary compared to other recipes that I have seen.

Wow! I never knew that we would get different recipes! I live in SC and got the Lime Coolers recipe. Seems that it would be that much more time consuming for the warehouse workers to check which state we are in, and get the recipe for that area!!! :eek: I love that citrus press though! My husband and I made shrimp... in the Prof. Stir-Fry and spritzed some lemon juice on the shrimp while it was cooking! FAST, easy and delicious!! It gets a lot of juice out!!!

receipe helpI have a party with a request to do only microcooking ,any suggesstion I only have my starter kit

I'm almost positive there was a flyer posted on this website about microcooking. It had alot of ideas in it. I don't have time to look for it right now. I'm assuming it would be under PC Files. Does anyone else know what I'm talking about?

You can do a search on Consultant's Corner for recipes that are only microwave. There are a lot of recipes you could use where you make the crust ahead of time (desserts or pizzas).

This is what I have....

Attachments

• Recipes in the Rice Cooker Plus.doc
    22.5 KB · Views: 801
  • Strawberry Spinach Salad.doc
    19.5 KB · Views: 306
  • STRAWBERRY CHEESECAKE MICROWAVE CAKE.doc
    24 KB · Views: 432
  • cool veggie pizza.doc
    33.5 KB · Views: 376

1. Can you provide the recipe for the lime drink from Monday night's meeting?

Yes, I can definitely provide the recipe for the lime drink! Here's what you'll need:

• 1/2 cup fresh lime juice
  • 1/4 cup honey
  • 1/4 cup water
  • 1/4 teaspoon salt
  • 1 cup sparkling water
  • Ice
  • Lime wedges for garnish

To make the drink, mix the lime juice, honey, water, and salt in a pitcher until well combined. Add in the sparkling water and stir. Serve over ice and garnish with lime wedges. Enjoy!

2. Is the lime drink recipe from the Monday night meeting healthy?

Yes, the lime drink recipe is a healthier alternative to sugary sodas or juices. It uses natural ingredients and has less added sugar. However, it's always important to listen to your body and make choices that work best for you.

3. Can I substitute the honey in the lime drink recipe?

Yes, you can substitute the honey with any other sweetener of your choice. Agave syrup or maple syrup would work well as alternatives. You can also adjust the amount of sweetener to your liking.

4. How many servings does the lime drink recipe make?

The recipe makes about 2-3 servings, depending on the size of your glasses. You can easily double or triple the recipe to make more servings for a larger group.

5. Can I make the lime drink ahead of time?

Yes, you can make the lime drink ahead of time and store it in the fridge. However, we recommend adding the sparkling water and ice right before serving to ensure it stays fizzy and fresh. You can also make the lime juice mixture ahead of time and add the sparkling water and ice when ready to serve.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• otisbg
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
Amanda Goode
  • bearydutch
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
Amanda Goode
  • ehall