• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Chocolate Ganache Recipe: An Easy Recipe for Deliciousness

In summary, to make chocolate ganache you will need heavy cream, chocolate chips, and a pinch of salt. Optional ingredients such as vanilla extract or flavored liqueur can also be added. Any type of chocolate can be used for this recipe, but the type used will affect the final taste and texture. To achieve a smooth and shiny ganache, use high-quality chocolate and heat the heavy cream until it is just about to boil before pouring it over the chocolate. Stir consistently and avoid over-mixing. Chocolate ganache can be used as a topping, filling, or dip for various desserts and snacks. Leftover ganache can be stored in the refrigerator for up to a week and reheated for future use.
proudmama02
Does anyone have the recipe to chocolate ganache. Thanks

I saw a posting earlier today by Kathylynn, about recipes for a special diet. She mentioned that she was making chocolate ganache for a show. Contact her. She must have the recipe. Her posting gave her e-mail address as being [email protected]. I'm sure she would be happy to share. Hope this helps. :)

Making Chocolate GanacheTake equal amounts of whipping cream & chocolate chips (use the same weights (ounces). Melt the chcolate with the whipping cream & allow to cool at room temperature. The mixture will thicken when it cools. You can use the ganache as frosting for cakes & brownies.

Hope this helps you.

Lita Q :)

Yummy, that sounds really good. Thanks!

!Hi there! I am a Pampered Chef consultant and I would be happy to share a delicious chocolate ganache recipe with you. Here it is:Ingredients:
- 8 oz. semisweet chocolate, chopped
- 1 cup heavy cream
- 1 tsp vanilla extractInstructions:
1. Place the chopped chocolate in a heatproof bowl.
2. In a small saucepan, heat the heavy cream over medium heat until it just begins to simmer.
3. Pour the hot cream over the chopped chocolate and let it sit for 2-3 minutes.
4. Add the vanilla extract and stir until the chocolate is completely melted and the mixture is smooth.
5. Use the ganache immediately for a glaze or let it cool and whip it for a frosting.I hope you enjoy this decadent chocolate ganache recipe. Let me know if you have any questions or if you need any other delicious recipes. Happy cooking!

1. What ingredients do I need to make chocolate ganache?

To make chocolate ganache, you will need heavy cream, chocolate chips, and a pinch of salt. You can also add in optional ingredients such as vanilla extract or flavored liqueur.

2. Can I use any type of chocolate for this recipe?

Yes, you can use any type of chocolate for this recipe, such as dark, semi-sweet, or milk chocolate. Just keep in mind that the type of chocolate you use will affect the final taste and texture of the ganache.

3. How do I make the ganache smooth and shiny?

To achieve a smooth and shiny ganache, make sure to use high-quality chocolate and heat your heavy cream until it is just about to boil before pouring it over the chocolate. Also, make sure to stir the ganache consistently and avoid over-mixing.

4. What can I use chocolate ganache for?

You can use chocolate ganache as a topping for cakes, cupcakes, and other desserts. It can also be used as a filling for pastries or as a dip for fruits and other snacks. The possibilities are endless!

5. How should I store leftover chocolate ganache?

You can store leftover chocolate ganache in an airtight container in the refrigerator for up to a week. When ready to use, simply reheat the ganache in the microwave or on the stove until it reaches a smooth consistency again.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Chefgirl2
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
Chefgirl2
  • 3girls
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
rlombas
  • leftymac