• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Looking for Recipe for Host: Banana Cream Brownie Squares?

In summary, the conversation was about finding a recipe for a banana cake with strawberries and bananas on top. A suggestion was made to try the Ultimate Banana Split Cake or the Banana Cream Brownie Squares, both of which include bananas and strawberries as toppings. The recipe for the Banana Cream Brownie Squares was shared, which involves baking a brownie mix with chopped peanuts, layering sliced bananas on top, and adding a pudding and cool whip mixture before garnishing with more peanuts, whipped topping, and grated chocolate.
cookin4u
Hi everyone, I'm looking for a recipe that my host keeps raving about. She was a past consultant and wants me to make this cake but she has lost the recipe. Here is what she has told me. You cook it in the Deep Dish Baker. Its a banana cake with strawberries and bananas on top of it. I would be most grateful if anyone has any idea where I could find this recipe for her. Thanks everyone!!! :)

Maybe try this, if not here is the website that has lots of PC recipes:
http://joycesfinecooking.com/pamperedchefs.htm

Ultimate Banana Split Cake

Cake:
1 pkg (18.25 ozs) yellow cake mix (plus ingredients to make cake)
1 pkg (3.4 ozs) banana cream instant pudding and pie filling

Toppings:
1 T vegetable oil
2/3 c peanuts, divided
1 c butterscotch caramel ice cream topping
1/2 c semi-sweet chocolate morsels, melted
1 banana, sliced
2 c thawed, frozen whipped topping
1 can (8 ozs) pineapple slices, drained and patted dry
7 whole strawberries (about 1 pint)

1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. In a bowl, combine
cake mix and pudding mix. Prepare cake according to package directions. Pour batter into lightly greased deep dish baker. Bake 40-45 minutes or
until top of cake springs back when lightly pressed. Cool 10
minutes, invert onto cooling rack. Cool completely.

2. Brush clean deep dish baker with vegetable oil. Chop 1/2 cup of
the peanuts. In a bowl, combine peanuts with butterscotch caramel topping ; pour into bottom of baker; microwave on high 1 1/2 minutes or until warm. Tilt baker to coat bottom with caramel mixture. Place cake, right side up, into baker.Press down around edge to allow caramel mixture to come up sides
of cake. Carefully invert cake onto round platter. Scrape any remaining topping from baker onto cake; smooth surface.

3. In micro-cooker, microwave chocolate morsels on high 1-1
1/2 minutes, stirring after each 20-second interval or
until melted and smooth. Pipe 12 flower-shaped decorations onto
parchment paper. Place one of the remaining peanuts in
center of each flower. Slide parchment onto chilled platter; set
side (or place in refrigerator for 15 minutes or until set).
Slice banana; place 12 slices evenly around
top edge of cake. Drizzle remaining chocolate in a zigzag
pattern over banana slices.

4. Fill a decorator with whipped topping, pipe 12
rosettes slightly overlapping banana slices. Grate remaining peanuts over rosettes. Cut 3 pineapple slices into quarters. Place one
quarter next to each rosette.

5. Slice 6 of the strawberries in half; place against side of cake
below banana slices. Slice remaining strawberries to create a strawberry fan; place in center of cake. Place one chocolate flower decoration on each rosette.
Slice cake.

Try this oneThis might be it.

Banana Cream Brownie Squares

Submitted by Linda Roth

3/4 cup dry roasted peanuts, chopped

1 package (500g ounce) brownie mix (plus ingredients to make)

3 medium bananas

1 1/4 cups milk

1 package (4 serving size) vanilla instant pudding

1 container (1 1) Cool Whip, thawed

12 strawberries

1 square (1 ounce) semi-sweet chocolate for baking

Preheat to 350. Using food chopper, chop peanuts. Prepare brownie mix according to instructions, stir in 1/2 cup of peanuts. Pour into square baker dish. Bake according to package instructions. Cool Completely. Slice 2 bananas. Place in a single layer over brownie. In a bowl, whisk pudding mix and milk; beat until mixture just begins to thicken. Gently fold in 2.5 cups of the cool whip. Quickly spread pudding mixture over bananas. Refrigerate for 30minutes. Sprinkle remaining 1/4 cup peanuts over pudding mixture. Using decorator, fill with cool whip. To serve, cut into squares; garnish with whipped topping. Grate chocolate evenly over dessert. Slice remaining banana and strawberries. Garnish each square with banana and strawberry slices.

What kind of recipes can I find for hosting a party?

At Pampered Chef, we have a wide variety of recipes that are perfect for hosting a party. Our recipes range from appetizers and dips to main dishes and desserts, and everything in between. You can also find recipes specifically designed for different types of parties, such as a brunch or a game night.

Are there any recipes for dietary restrictions?

Yes, we understand that many people have dietary restrictions and we want to make sure everyone can enjoy our recipes. That's why we have a selection of recipes that are gluten-free, dairy-free, vegetarian, and more. You can easily filter our recipes by dietary preference on our website.

Can I find recipes for specific kitchen tools or products?

Absolutely! Our recipes are designed to utilize our Pampered Chef products, so you can easily find recipes that use a specific tool or product you may have. You can also search for recipes based on the type of kitchen tool you want to use, such as a blender or a baking pan.

Can I save and organize my favorite recipes?

Yes, you can create an account on our website and save your favorite recipes to your personal recipe box. You can also organize your saved recipes into different categories, making it easy to find them when you need them. Plus, you can access your recipe box from any device, so you can plan your party menu on the go.

Do you have any recipes for kids or picky eaters?

We know that kids and picky eaters can be a challenge when it comes to meal planning. That's why we have a selection of kid-friendly and picky-eater-approved recipes that are sure to please even the pickiest of eaters. You can also get creative and involve your kids in the cooking process with our fun and easy recipes.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Candice
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
ChefBeckyD
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • leftymac
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies