• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Looking for Recipe for Grilling Individual Pizzas

In summary, you can use pre-made pizza dough, pita bread, naan bread, or tortillas as the crust for grilling individual pizzas. The grilling time will vary, but it generally takes about 5-7 minutes on a preheated grill. You can make the pizzas ahead of time and store them in the fridge, using toppings such as sliced vegetables, cooked meats, and fresh herbs. Both gas and charcoal grills are suitable for grilling individual pizzas.
monicag
Silver Member
I remember seeing a recipe a while back that someone did pizzas on the grill. They used the refrigerated pizza crusts and cut them into smaller sizes, grilled them and then put toppings on them. Anyone have this and what you did exactly? I'm doing a grilling show on Sunday and they want to do a Battle of the Sexes.....I'm trying to figure out what to do. Haven't done one of these in a long time.

I use flour tortillas...make a "pizza bar" and have the host get all the toppings, pepperoni, mushrooms, peppers, onionis, etc, put them in prep bowls and then have the guests assemble their own pizzas w/ whatever they want on them and bring them to you to grill, usually less than 5 minutes, or until the edges start to turn brown and the cheese is melted. My guests love this!

Thanks for the helpIngredients:- 1 package refrigerated pizza dough- Olive oil- Pizza sauce- Shredded mozzarella cheese- Assorted toppings (such as pepperoni, bell peppers, onions, mushrooms, etc.)Instructions:1. Preheat your grill to medium heat.2. Roll out the pizza dough on a floured surface and cut it into smaller, individual-sized pizzas.3. Brush both sides of the dough with olive oil.4. Place the dough on the grill and cook for about 2-3 minutes on each side, or until it starts to bubble and has grill marks.5. Remove the dough from the grill and spread pizza sauce on top.6. Add desired toppings and sprinkle with shredded mozzarella cheese.7. Place the pizzas back on the grill and cook for an additional 2-3 minutes, or until the cheese is melted and the crust is crispy.8. Remove from the grill and let cool for a few minutes before slicing and serving. Enjoy your grilled pizzas!

1. What types of crust can I use for grilling individual pizzas?

You can use pre-made pizza dough, pita bread, naan bread, or even tortillas as the crust for your grilled individual pizzas.

2. How long should I grill the individual pizzas for?

The grilling time will vary depending on the type of crust and toppings you use. Generally, it takes about 5-7 minutes on a preheated grill, or until the crust is crispy and the cheese is melted.

3. Can I make the individual pizzas ahead of time?

Yes, you can prepare the individual pizzas ahead of time and store them in the fridge until you are ready to grill them. Just make sure to wrap them tightly in plastic wrap to prevent them from drying out.

4. What types of toppings work best for grilling individual pizzas?

You can use any toppings you like for your individual pizzas, but some popular options for grilling include sliced vegetables, cooked meats, and fresh herbs. It's also a good idea to use a combination of both sauce and cheese for a well-balanced pizza.

5. Can I use a gas or charcoal grill for grilling individual pizzas?

Yes, both gas and charcoal grills are suitable for grilling individual pizzas. Just make sure to preheat the grill and use a medium to high heat for best results.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• DebPC
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
sailorsarah
  • trps
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
doughmama
  • pamperedlinda