• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Looking for Raspberry-Lime Meringues Recipe

In summary, the conversation is about a recipe for Raspberry-Lime Meringues that was seen on the cover of a planner. The person asking for the recipe wants to try it and someone else offers to share the recipe from the Stoneware Inspirations Cookbook. The conversation also includes tips for making the meringue shells and a suggestion for a garnish. The final comment expresses gratitude for the recipe.
pcbrandy
If anyone has the raspberry-Lime Meringues recipe they could share? I saw it on the cover of our planner. :p It looks delicious! :p I want to try it! Anyone tried it? Thank you in advance!!! Brandy

This recipe is in the new Stoneware Inspirations Cookbook - I'll try to scan it or something for you. It does look yummy! I'll have to try it too.

Here's the recipe!Raspberry-Lime Meringues

Prep Time: 20 mins
Bake Time: 1 hour, 30 mins
Cool Time: 2 hours or overnight

Meringue Shells:
2 large egg whites, room temperature
1/8 tsp cream of tartar
1/3 cup granulated sugar

Sauce and Filling:
1 lime
3 scoops (3/4 cup) raspberry sorbet, divided
1 kiwi, peeled, sliced and quartered

1. Preheat oven to 200F. Cut a small piece of Parchment Paper to cover bottom of Small Bar Pan. Draw two 3-inch squares with pencil on Parchment Paper, spacing evenly. Turn paper over and line bottom of pan.

2. For meringue shells, in Classic Batter Bowl, beat egg white on high speed of electric mixer until very foamy, about 20 seconds. Add cream of tartar and continue to beat until soft peaks form, about 1 minute. (Tips of peaks will curl down when beaters are lifted.) While continuously beating on high speed, gradually add sugar in a slow, steady stream. (Do not add all of the sugar at once.) Continue beating on high speed until sugar is dissolved, 3-4 minutes. (Tips of peaks will remain upright when beaters are lifted.)

3. Attach open star tip to Easy Accent Decorator; fill with meringue mixture. Pipe meringue mixture onto squares on parchment paper, filling in squares to form bases for shells. (Bases should be about 1/2 inch thick.) Pipe 2-3 rows of meringue mixture onto edges of squares, building up sides to form shells. Bake 1 hour, 30 minutes or until dry. (Meringue shells will not brown.) Turn oven off. Cool shells in oven with oven door closed at least 2 hours or overnight.

4. For sauce, finely grate lime using Microplane Adjustable Grater to measure 1/2 teaspoon zest. Place 1 scoop (1/4 cup) of sorbet in Prep Bowl; microwave on HIGH 20-30 seconds or until melted. Stir in lime zest. Place meringue shells on serving plates. Fill each shell with half of the sauce and 1 scoop of the remaining sorbet using Ice Cream Dipper. Top sorbet with sliced kiwi and serve immediately.

Yield: 2 servings
Nutrients per serving: Calories 260, Total Fat 0g, Saturated Fat 0g, Cholesterol 0mg, Carbohydrate 62g, Protein 4g, Sodium 55mg, Fiber 3g.
Diabetic exchanges per serving: 1 starch, 3 fruit (4 carb)

Cook's Tips

For best results, chose a cool, dry day for making meringue shells.

While eggs are still cold, separate with the Egg Separator that conveniently attaches to the Classic Batter Bowl. Eggs separate best when at refrigerated temperature, but egg whites beat to their fullest volume at room temperature. Don't let even a speck of yolk get into the whites, or they will not beat properly.

For a beautiful garnish, dip a slice of lime into sugar to coat edges and twist.

Thank you Thank you Thank youThank you soooo much!!! You are a blessing!!! Thank you again! :) :) :)
Brandy

Hi Brandy,I am a fellow Pampered Chef consultant and I am happy to share the raspberry-Lime Meringues recipe with you! It's a delicious and refreshing treat that is perfect for summer. I have personally tried it and it was a hit with my family and friends. Here's the recipe:Ingredients:
- 3 large egg whites
- 1/4 tsp cream of tartar
- 3/4 cup granulated sugar
- 1/4 tsp raspberry extract
- Zest of 1 lime
- 1/4 cup finely chopped fresh raspberries
- 1/4 cup powdered sugar, for dustingInstructions:
1. Preheat your oven to 250°F (120°C). Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
2. In a clean and dry mixing bowl, beat the egg whites and cream of tartar until soft peaks form.
3. Gradually add in the granulated sugar and continue beating until stiff peaks form.
4. Gently fold in the raspberry extract, lime zest, and chopped raspberries.
5. Drop spoonfuls of the meringue mixture onto the prepared baking sheet, leaving about an inch of space between each one.
6. Bake for 45 minutes, or until the meringues are crisp and dry to the touch.
7. Turn off the oven and leave the meringues inside to cool for an additional 30 minutes.
8. Dust with powdered sugar before serving.I hope you enjoy this recipe as much as I do! Happy baking!Best regards,

1. How do I make Raspberry-Lime Meringues with Pampered Chef products?

To make Raspberry-Lime Meringues with Pampered Chef products, you will need the following items:

• Pampered Chef Large Round Stone with Handles
  • Pampered Chef Small Batter Bowl
  • Pampered Chef Small Scoop
  • Pampered Chef Silicone Oven Mitt

Once you have these items, you can follow the recipe below to make delicious Raspberry-Lime Meringues:

Ingredients:

• 3 large egg whites
  • 1/4 teaspoon cream of tartar
  • 1/4 teaspoon salt
  • 3/4 cup sugar
  • 1/4 cup raspberry puree
  • 1 tablespoon lime juice

Directions:

1. Preheat your oven to 200°F.
  2. In the Small Batter Bowl, beat the egg whites, cream of tartar, and salt until soft peaks form.
  3. Add the sugar gradually while beating continuously until stiff peaks form.
  4. Fold in the raspberry puree and lime juice until well combined.
  5. Using the Small Scoop, drop meringue mixture onto the Large Round Stone with Handles.
  6. Bake for 1 hour and 30 minutes or until meringues are crisp and dry.
  7. Remove from oven and let cool on a cooling rack.

Enjoy your delicious Raspberry-Lime Meringues made with Pampered Chef products!

2. Can I substitute any ingredients in the Raspberry-Lime Meringues recipe?

Yes, you can make some substitutions in the Raspberry-Lime Meringues recipe. Instead of raspberry puree, you can use any fruit puree of your choice, such as strawberry or blueberry. You can also use lemon juice instead of lime juice for a different flavor. However, keep in mind that these substitutions may alter the taste and texture of the meringues.

3. How should I store the leftover Raspberry-Lime Meringues?

The best way to store leftover Raspberry-Lime Meringues is in an airtight container at room temperature. They will stay fresh for up to 3 days. Alternatively, you can store them in the refrigerator for up to a week. Just make sure to bring them to room temperature before serving.

4. Can I freeze the Raspberry-Lime Meringues?

Yes, you can freeze the Raspberry-Lime Meringues. Place them in an airtight container or freezer bag and freeze for up to 3 months. Thaw them in the refrigerator before serving.

5. Is there a gluten-free version of the Raspberry-Lime Meringues recipe?

Yes, you can make a gluten-free version of the Raspberry-Lime Meringues by replacing the cream of tartar with 1/4 teaspoon of lemon juice and using gluten-free sugar. Make sure to check all other ingredients for any gluten-containing additives.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Sk8Mom209
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
Amanda Goode
  • c00p
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • Jenni