• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Find the Perfect Promo Bag for Your Catalogs | Contact Michele Lashuk

In summary, Pampered Chef offers a variety of promo bags, including tote bags, drawstring bags, and insulated bags, in different sizes and materials. These bags can also be customized with a logo, design, or personalization. To determine the right size for your catalogs, it is recommended to measure the dimensions of your catalogs and refer to the size guide. The promo bags are durable enough to hold a large number of catalogs, but it is advised not to overload them. To place an order, you can contact Michele Lashuk, the dedicated representative, who will assist you in selecting, customizing, and ordering the perfect promo bag for your Pampered Chef catalogs.
michelelashuk
I am looking for the black promo bag with the PC logo and the clear pouch in front for Catalogs. Please contact me.

Thank you,
Michele Lashuk
Independent Future Director
[email protected]

You can buy it for $15 on the Paperwork/Supply order.

Thanks!Thank you very much...I always forget about that!

Thanks again!

Michele Lashuk

I have different sizes of bags for salePC tote - $10
PC tool-turnabout bag - $5

shipping is extra. you can pick them up if you live close!

let me know if you're interested. I'm in Ontario, Canada

Tricia
[email protected]

New?Are those bags new or used? I am interested in both. I would have them shipped though...I live in NY.

Thanks!

the bags have been used to take stuff to 2 shows. that's all.

Tricia

What types of promo bags are available for Pampered Chef catalogs?

At Pampered Chef, we offer a variety of promo bags to choose from. This includes tote bags, drawstring bags, insulated bags, and more. We also offer different sizes and materials to fit your needs.

Can I customize the promo bag with my own logo or design?

Yes! We offer options for customization on our promo bags. You can add your own logo, design, or even personalize it with a name or message. This is a great way to make your promo bag unique and represent your business.

How do I determine the right size of promo bag for my catalogs?

To find the perfect size, we recommend measuring the dimensions of your catalogs and adding a few extra inches for comfort. You can also refer to our size guide to see which promo bag would best fit your catalogs.

Are the promo bags durable enough to hold a large number of catalogs?

Our promo bags are made with high-quality materials and are designed to hold a large number of catalogs. However, we recommend not overloading the bag to ensure it remains durable and comfortable to carry.

How do I place an order for promo bags?

To order promo bags for your Pampered Chef catalogs, you can contact Michele Lashuk, our dedicated representative. She will assist you in selecting the perfect bag, customizing it, and placing your order.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• krusso
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
Suzanne Johnson
  • Heather8345
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
Heather8345
  • VictoriaH