• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Need PP Receipts ASAP? Anyone Selling a Spare Pack?

In summary, Lacy needs five packs of PP receipts from Jensen, who may or may not be able to get them to her in Boise. If she can't get them from Jensen, she can email him for a loan or find someone in her local area who can loan her one.
lacychef
Does anyone have a spare pack of PP receipts I could buy from you? I don't need to order anything else right now, but desperately need those!
Thanks in advance:)

Lacy,I have about 5 packs. It might take a few days to get to you from Boise - do you have anyone in your local area that could loan or sell you one? Of not, email me at [email protected] and we'll figure it out.

Not sure if this helps, but you know that you can print the backs of reciepts (warranty info) from page 2 of the outside order forms- then print the reciepts from your computers on on the other side. So therefore you don't have to have the printable reciepts. Are those the ones you are referring to?

The printed order forms do not server as official receipts even with the info on the back. It must be on official HO paper.

is that official from HOME OFFICE--as I have been printing the backs on the receipts too when I run out---there would be no point to have them as a download if they weren't able to be used???

From the downloadable OOF:
THIS FORM MAY NOT BE USED AS AN ORIGINAL SALES RECEIPT. This form is not to be sent to
the Home Office as an order form. For reproduction and use by Pampered Chef® Consultants only.This is something we offer to our hosts to use to gather orders. We really don't lose too much $$ if they are thrown away. They can easily be copied if they need more.

Just talked to Home office and that is acceptable to print out the receipts from PP onto a blank piece of paper and print out only the 2nd page from Consultants corner--as I have done it before---and with 5 fundraisers this month I ran out of PP receipts

Just FYI:D

the person that quoted the form --it just means don't turn that in I guess

Speaking of OOFs, can anyone get to them tonight? When I go to the download center and click OOF, it gives me the incentives for May-August. For some reason, lately I'm often getting the wrong links on TPC site. Grrr! So if anyone has the pdf saved or has the correct URL, I'd love it if you could send it to me. Thanks!

1. How can I obtain a receipt for my Pampered Chef purchase?

To obtain a receipt for your Pampered Chef purchase, you can log into your account on our website and view your order history. From there, you can print or download a receipt for your records. If you do not have an account, you can contact our customer service team for assistance.

2. Can I get a receipt for a purchase made at a Pampered Chef party?

Yes, if you made a purchase at a Pampered Chef party, you can still obtain a receipt. The host of the party should have a record of the purchase and can provide you with a copy of the receipt. You can also contact our customer service team for assistance.

3. How long does it take to receive a receipt for my online order?

Once your order has been processed and shipped, you should receive an email with your receipt within 1-2 business days. If you do not receive your receipt within this timeframe, please contact our customer service team for assistance.

4. Can I get a copy of a receipt for a purchase made a while ago?

If you made a purchase with Pampered Chef within the last year, you should be able to access your receipt through your online account. If the purchase was made more than a year ago, please contact our customer service team for assistance.

5. Do I need a receipt for returns or exchanges?

Yes, a receipt is required for all returns or exchanges. If you no longer have your receipt, please contact our customer service team for assistance. They may be able to help you locate your purchase in our system.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• melindagilbert
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
tweters
  • Halle-Doodle
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Halle-Doodle
  • bridgetbakes