• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Discover the Perfect Pot Rack: Shop the Top Brands Now!

In summary, the people discussing this topic recommend getting a hanging pot rack, preferably from a store like Lowes or Walmart. Ikea is a popular option, but there are other options available on eBay or elsewhere.
Teresa Lynn
Gold Member
awhile ago someone posted a link to a company they had bought their pot rack from .We have been shopping around for one and I can't find one I like. I remember seeing a couple on the thread but didn't need one at the time.
Anyone know the name of the company??

http://www.potracksgalore.com

Walmart and Target have some hanging pot racks online..

I think I need to get me one of those!!!!:)

I got mine from potracksgalore.com. I love it! I got the kind that mounts like a shelf, since I don't have an island. I put it over my sink, above my window. Looks great.

Oooh - I just have to say -- I got a potrack very similar to this one...just without the busy scrollwork on the upper portion, anyway - I got it at a garage sale for $5 and lookit the price on the site here!!!

http://www.potracksgalore.com/hanging-pot-racks/black/lorrainepotrack.cfm

I got my Ikea potrack at a flea market for $5. It is still new in the box because I can't put it up here in military housing. But someday!!

We are still debating..... The ones I like are very decorative & too big.

I LOVE my hanging rack my son made for me when he was about 13 from oak dowels and 2 french rolling pins. I have it above my microwave and it has my small Longaberger baskets hanging down.

That is the ONLY place a pot rack will fit.....I really don't want to get rid of it since he will graduate this year and it's so perfect there... (Last week at the shower my daughter said 2 women were taking pictures of everything in my kitchen and my bedroom... She was kinda freaked out but they told her they wanted to do something similiar at their house then they asked her where I bought the basket holder).

I could unload my other standing pot rack now it has my antique bowls on it and redo my hutch.

I keep telling them the microwave area is too far from the stove and would be a pain in the behind. Of course the other rack is in the farthest corner of my kitchen. But, since they only microwave stuff they don't understand location.

We are still debating..... The ones I like are very decorative & too big.

I LOVE my hanging rack my son made for me when he was about 13 from oak dowels and 2 french rolling pins. I have it above my microwave and it has my small Longaberger baskets hanging down.

That is the ONLY place a pot rack will fit.....I really don't want to get rid of it since he will graduate this year and it's so perfect there... (Last week at the shower my daughter said 2 women were taking pictures of everything in my kitchen and my bedroom... She was kinda freaked out but they told her they wanted to do something similiar at their house then they asked her where I bought the basket holder).

I could unload my other standing pot rack now it has my antique bowls on it and redo my hutch.

I keep telling them the microwave area is too far from the stove and would be a pain in the behind. Of course the other rack is in the farthest corner of my kitchen. But, since they only microwave stuff they don't understand location.

I have a Calphalon model I bought at Great Indoors. It's hard anodized aluminum, so it matches the Prof. cookware. (Which is what I have.)

Oh you can also find some on ebay.

the Great Indoors I have thought of everywhere but there......

My husband is probably glad since that store always costs him lots of $$
Love evrything there :)

PamperedChefDebi said:
I got my Ikea potrack at a flea market for $5. It is still new in the box because I can't put it up here in military housing. But someday!!

Shhhh..don't tell.....I live in MFH too but we have had a pot rack in each of our last five house's (oh and we have lived in Air Force, Navy AND Marine Corps housing!).:D

PamperedChefDebi said:

I hear ya Debi!! Someday we'll live in a house that is ALL OURS... :)

I keep thinking about a wall-mounted pot rack. I have cathedral ceilings, so it's my only option.EXCEPT - the only real place to put it is next to the garage door, above the trash cans. Maybe it's just me... but is it weird to hang my pans above the garbage can?

erinyourpclady said:
Shhhh..don't tell.....I live in MFH too but we have had a pot rack in each of our last five house's (oh and we have lived in Air Force, Navy AND Marine Corps housing!).:D

I wish I had the room to put one in my house on base... we were going to get one but I did some looking and I don't think it will fit in my kitchen:(

I bought one today at home depot expo he finally wore me down... (& I'm a shopper) I know its gonna tick me off every time I hang a pot on it...
I just didn't really know if I wanted one, and he had to have one today...
we don't even have the stinking cookware yet :(

I really liked the one that Southern Living at Home had. http://www.southernlivingathome.com/pne/pdf/2007_summer_sale_flier.pdf scroll to the 2nd page, #8 to see. It went on sale for $24.95!! I liked it because it wouldn't take up much space and it could be wall mounted. It would look pretty with the ss cookware. I wonder if my SLAH consultant could still get it. ??

Jessica

dannyzmom said:
Oooh - I just have to say -- I got a potrack very similar to this one...just without the busy scrollwork on the upper portion, anyway - I got it at a garage sale for $5 and lookit the price on the site here!!!

http://www.potracksgalore.com/hanging-pot-racks/black/lorrainepotrack.cfm
I like that one, well I think I would like the one you have not so ornate. I don't really have a place to put a pot rack. If I took out some cabinets I could put one in. I don't think DH will let me redo the kitchen. (EVER)

What brands of pot racks are available for purchase?

Some of the top brands for pot racks that we offer include Calphalon, Cuisinart, Le Creuset, All-Clad, and Lodge.

What materials are the pot racks made of?

Our pot racks are made from a variety of materials, including stainless steel, wood, wrought iron, and copper. Each material offers its own unique style and benefits.

How do I choose the right size pot rack for my kitchen?

The size of pot rack you need depends on the size of your kitchen and the number of pots and pans you want to hang. Measure the space where you want to install the pot rack and consider how many hooks or shelves you will need for your cookware.

Are the pot racks easy to install?

Yes, our pot racks are designed for easy installation and come with all necessary hardware and instructions. If you have any trouble, our customer service team is available to assist you.

Can I use a pot rack in a small kitchen?

Absolutely! Pot racks are a great space-saving solution for small kitchens. Our selection includes a variety of sizes and styles to fit any kitchen, big or small.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
raebates
  • kcjodih
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
crystalscookingnow
Replies
Views
mommyhugz1978