• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Find Adorable Printable Postcards for Team Recognition and Thank You Notes

In summary, the purpose of using printable postcards for team recognition and thank you notes is to show appreciation and recognition for team members' hard work and contributions. These postcards can be customized with your team's logo and message and are easy to print and distribute. You can access the templates through the Pampered Chef website and they can be used for various occasions besides team recognition and thank you notes.
dannyzmom
Gold Member
I am looking for some cute postcards I can print out on cardstock - ones to encourage and recognize my team, to thank hostesses for their hospitality, thanks people for outside orders, etc...does anyone have any?

Not really sure about a template of making your own but Nancy's Artwork has ALOT of different ones that would cover all catagories and beyond. HTH

Yes, I recommend Nancy's artwork too! I just bought some postcards for my hosts. They do have ALOT of things you will find useful. They also have rubber stamps. I've made my own stationary and greeting cards for the longest time. When I saw these stamps i HAD to have them! With these stamps I am able to make some really cute thank you cards for my hosts after the show. I bought the chopper trio - it has the food chopper, ice cream dipper and mini server. They are so cute!! Check out the website! www.nancys-artworks.com

Someone once shared some homemade postcards I was just too dumb to save them to my harddrive - ones that aren't necessarily "Pampered Chef' - like the don't have our logo or anything - they just had little clip-arts of cookware or food items and then the wording. I would like to avoid having to spend a ton of $ on postcards if I can just create my own.

I have these that I used to send out. They are pretty plain but you could always add pictures. Hope this helps!

Attachments

• outside order card.doc
    29.5 KB · Views: 809
  • postcards back.doc
    642 KB · Views: 755
terriann77 said:
I have these that I used to send out. They are pretty plain but you could always add pictures. Hope this helps!

did you mean to attach a document with your customers names and addresses?

Just checking.

1. What is the purpose of using printable postcards for team recognition and thank you notes?

The purpose of using printable postcards for team recognition and thank you notes is to show appreciation and recognition for team members' hard work and contributions. These postcards serve as a tangible and personal way to express gratitude and boost team morale.

2. Can I customize the postcards with my team's logo and message?

Yes, you can customize the postcards with your team's logo and a personalized message. Pampered Chef offers a variety of templates and designs to choose from, and you can also upload your own logo or design for a more personalized touch.

3. Are the printable postcards easy to print and distribute?

Yes, the printable postcards are designed to be easily printed on standard printer paper or cardstock. They can be printed in batches and distributed to team members, making it a convenient and efficient way to recognize and thank your team.

4. How do I access the printable postcard templates?

You can access the printable postcard templates through the Pampered Chef website. Simply log in to your account, go to the Resources section, and click on the "Printables" tab. From there, you can browse and download the postcard templates that best suit your needs.

5. Can I use the printable postcards for other occasions besides team recognition and thank you notes?

Yes, you can use the printable postcards for various occasions, such as birthdays, holidays, or special events. The templates are versatile and can be customized to fit any occasion or message you want to convey to your team.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Melissa78
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
tpchefpattie
  • twinkie10
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • RossDeb2