• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Find Top PL Consultants in Canada - PM for Assistance!

In summary, to find a Pampered Chef consultant in Canada, you can use the "Find a Consultant" tool on their website. To host a party in Canada, you can contact a consultant in your area. Pampered Chef products can be purchased in Canada through a consultant or their website. There are often specials and promotions available, which can be found on the website or through a consultant. To become a consultant in Canada, you can visit their website or speak to a current consultant for more information.
rennea
Gold Member
Does anybody here sell PL or have a really good consultant that they deal with? I am looking to purchase something but don't have a consultant. If you can help me out please PM me.

PL...? what is it?...

Partylite!

I do.....but I'm at work and have her contact info at home. Will reply again.

Amanda

Yes, I do know a PL Consultant. Her name is Karen Magnuson. Her website is
www.partylite.biz/KarenMagnuson

When you contact her say Julie from Pampered Chef referred you.

Julie

I corrected the website http://www.partylite.biz/SharonMagnuson

1. Where can I find a Pampered Chef consultant in Canada?

To find a consultant in Canada, you can use our "Find a Consultant" tool on our website. Simply enter your location and you will be provided with a list of consultants in your area.

2. How can I host a Pampered Chef party in Canada?

To host a Pampered Chef party in Canada, you can reach out to a consultant in your area and schedule a party with them. They will provide you with all the necessary information and help you plan your event.

3. Can I purchase Pampered Chef products in Canada?

Yes, Pampered Chef products are available for purchase in Canada. You can either purchase through a consultant or directly from our website.

4. Are there any specials or promotions for Pampered Chef products in Canada?

Yes, there are often specials and promotions for Pampered Chef products in Canada. These can be found on our website or through your consultant. You can also sign up for our newsletter to stay updated on the latest deals.

5. How can I become a consultant for Pampered Chef in Canada?

If you are interested in becoming a consultant for Pampered Chef in Canada, you can visit our website and click on "Join Us" to learn more about the process and requirements. You can also reach out to a current consultant in your area for more information.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• NooraK
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
buddy5909
  • ChefKelebel
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
minirottie
  • missyciccolella