• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

What Ingredients Are in a Strawberry Trifle Delight?

In summary, a pink trifle recipe is a dessert that consists of layers of cake, pudding, fruit, and whipped cream in a beautiful shade of pink. One recommended recipe is the Pink Lemonade Trifle, which features lemon cake, raspberry jam, and a lemonade whipped topping. However, you can also customize your trifle with different flavors and combinations. To make a pink trifle, you will need a trifle dish, cake pan, mixing bowls, spatula, whisk, and possibly a piping bag and tips for decoration. It can be made ahead of time and refrigerated for a few hours before serving.
PCCHeather0506
Silver Member
I remember a couple years ago I did a pink trifle...but now I can't find it? It used either strawberry cake or strawberry angel food cake...cool whip, and stawberries...but I can't remember exactly! Anyone know what I'm talking about??

One of the easiest ones I remember is simply strawberries, the strawberry "gel" stuff (next to the strawberries usually), angel food cake and cool whip. You mix the cool whip with the gel stuff and then just layer angel food cake, strawberries, and mixture.

The Strawberry Cream Trifle from last years Spring-Summer SB is very good.
You can find it on CC.

It was also a recipe in last years S/S Catalog.

Here's one from CS, it's at least from 08, maybe 07 and it's really good.
Deb

Attachments

• pretty yummy cake combination-trifle bowl.doc
    26 KB · Views: 573
Hi there! I think I know the recipe you're talking about! It's called the Strawberry Trifle Delight and it's definitely a crowd pleaser. Here's what you'll need:- 1 box of strawberry cake mix or angel food cake mix
- 1 tub of Cool Whip
- 1 pound of fresh strawberries, dicedInstructions:1. Prepare the cake mix according to package instructions and bake in a 9x13 inch pan. Let it cool completely.
2. Cut the cake into small cubes and set aside.
3. In a trifle dish or large bowl, layer half of the cake cubes on the bottom.
4. Spread a layer of Cool Whip over the cake cubes.
5. Add a layer of diced strawberries on top of the Cool Whip.
6. Repeat the layers until all ingredients are used up, ending with a layer of Cool Whip on top.
7. Chill in the fridge for at least 2 hours before serving.I hope this is the recipe you were looking for! Enjoy!

What is a pink trifle recipe?

A pink trifle recipe is a dessert made with layers of cake, pudding, fruit, and whipped cream, all in a beautiful shade of pink. It's a delicious and visually stunning dessert that is perfect for special occasions or any time you're craving something sweet.

Do you have a specific pink trifle recipe to recommend?

Yes, we have a delicious Pink Lemonade Trifle recipe that has been a customer favorite for years. It features layers of lemon cake, raspberry jam, and a creamy whipped topping made with lemonade concentrate. It's easy to make and always a hit at parties.

Can I make a pink trifle recipe with different flavors?

Absolutely! While our Pink Lemonade Trifle is a popular choice, you can easily customize your trifle to your liking. You can use different cake flavors, pudding flavors, and fruit combinations to create your own unique pink trifle recipe.

What kitchen tools do I need to make a pink trifle recipe?

To make a pink trifle recipe, you will need a trifle dish or a large glass bowl, a cake pan, mixing bowls, a spatula, and a whisk. It may also be helpful to have a piping bag and tips for adding decorative touches to your trifle.

Can I make a pink trifle recipe ahead of time?

Yes, you can make a pink trifle recipe ahead of time. In fact, it's recommended to let the trifle sit in the fridge for a few hours before serving to allow the flavors to meld together. You can also prepare the different components of the trifle (cake, pudding, etc.) ahead of time and assemble it just before serving.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• DebPC
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • babywings76
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
bcowdin
Replies