• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Looking for Pampered Chef Yard Flags

In summary, the Pampered Chef yard flags are 12" x 18" in size and made with durable, weather-resistant materials for outdoor use. They cannot be customized, but come in a variety of designs. The flag can be easily attached to a yard using the included metal stake. It can also be used for indoor decoration in a kitchen or dining room.
jjgrands1
I would like to buy a spring or summer PC yard flag. DOes anyone have one they are willing to part with? Thanks!! Jacque from Okla:)

Merrill!You can order one from Merrill for $22.95.

Here's what the description says:

The Pampered Chef® Garden Flag. Lightweight and easy to move from location to location. Buy one to post in your front yard. It's a great way to let neighbors know you're their local Consultant! 11" x 15" flag with 36" garden pole.

Hope that helps!:)

1. What are the dimensions of the Pampered Chef yard flags?

The Pampered Chef yard flags measure 12" x 18".

2. Are the Pampered Chef yard flags weather-resistant?

Yes, the Pampered Chef yard flags are made with durable, weather-resistant materials to withstand outdoor elements.

3. Can I customize the design of the Pampered Chef yard flags?

Unfortunately, we currently do not offer customization for our yard flags. However, we have a variety of designs to choose from that represent the Pampered Chef brand.

4. How do I attach the Pampered Chef yard flag to my yard?

The Pampered Chef yard flags come with a metal stake for easy installation in your yard. Simply insert the stake into the ground and slide the flag onto the stake.

5. Can I use the Pampered Chef yard flag for indoor decoration?

While the Pampered Chef yard flag is designed for outdoor use, you can certainly use it for indoor decoration as well. It makes a great addition to any kitchen or dining room.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
chefann
  • pchefjaime
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
Candi_f
  • twinkie10
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies