• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Looking for Patriotic Towels and 2004 Conference Bag Asap

In summary, the Patriotic Towels and 2004 Conference Bag can be found on the Pampered Chef website under the "Special Edition" section or at upcoming conferences or through a consultant. They are still available for purchase, but as limited edition items, it is recommended to buy them soon. The cost for the set is $35, with possible shipping fees. Personalization is not currently offered, but the products come with a satisfaction guarantee and can be returned within 30 days for a refund or exchange.
jmedeiros
**** Looking for 2004 conference bag ASAP ****Got them!!!

Thanks!

Last edited:
still lookingI really would like that bag. I recently broke my foot and will not be able to do a show for a couple of months. I would like that bag to at least still try to get my name out there. The only places i can go is to work and the Dr's office!! Please email me or PM me with your prices.

Thanks!

Last edited:
national coference bagI have one if you are still interested - no patriotic towels though - only the two i earned last summer.

Noelle Williams
Director
Alabama

bagYes, i am still looking for the bag. I just got those towels the other day, so i am good on those! Please let me know how much and shipping cost to 85296.

I also PM'd you a message.

Thanks!

1. Where can I find the Patriotic Towels and 2004 Conference Bag?

The Patriotic Towels and 2004 Conference Bag can be found on our Pampered Chef website under the "Special Edition" section. You can also find them at any of our upcoming conferences or through a Pampered Chef consultant.

2. Are the Patriotic Towels and 2004 Conference Bag still available?

Yes, the Patriotic Towels and 2004 Conference Bag are still available for purchase. However, they are limited edition items, so we recommend purchasing them as soon as possible before they sell out.

3. How much do the Patriotic Towels and 2004 Conference Bag cost?

The Patriotic Towels and 2004 Conference Bag are sold as a set for $35. This includes one towel and one bag. Shipping and handling fees may apply depending on your location.

4. Can I personalize the Patriotic Towels and 2004 Conference Bag?

Unfortunately, at this time we do not offer personalization for the Patriotic Towels and 2004 Conference Bag. However, they are still a great way to show your patriotic spirit and support for Pampered Chef.

5. Can I return the Patriotic Towels and 2004 Conference Bag if I am not satisfied?

Yes, all of our products come with a satisfaction guarantee. If you are not satisfied with the Patriotic Towels and 2004 Conference Bag, you can return them within 30 days for a full refund or exchange.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• VictoriaH
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • raebates
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
raebates
  • pcjenkunkel