• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Anyone Selling Pampered Chef Logo Hats?

In summary, you can purchase Pampered Chef hats on their website, through a consultant, or at a Pampered Chef party. They offer a variety of styles and sizes, including adjustable baseball caps, visors, and chef hats. The hats are machine washable and can be personalized with a name or initials. Discounts and promotions are occasionally available for purchasing multiple hats, and you can also earn free hats by hosting a Pampered Chef party.
floccies
I thought there were Logo hats on Merrill but could not find any when I looked. Does anyone have PC logo hats for sale?

I have the blue visor hat I won I would sell.

You can create and purchase your own with Vistaprint. Not very expensive either!

I bought the HWC one a couple of years ago and was disappointed that it was pretty small (and I know I have a big head but come ON!!!) It didn't even fit my 5 year old.

Go with making your own, it will be cuter too!

pkd09 said:
I have the blue visor hat I won I would sell.

please PM me how much

1. Where can I purchase Pampered Chef hats?

You can purchase Pampered Chef hats on our website, through a consultant, or at a Pampered Chef party.

2. Do you offer different styles or sizes of Pampered Chef hats?

Yes, we offer a variety of styles and sizes for our Pampered Chef hats. You can choose from adjustable baseball caps, visors, and chef hats.

3. Are the Pampered Chef hats machine washable?

Yes, our Pampered Chef hats are machine washable. We recommend washing them on a gentle cycle with cold water and air drying them.

4. Can I personalize my Pampered Chef hat?

Yes, you can personalize your Pampered Chef hat with your name or initials. This option is available on our website or through a consultant.

5. Are there any discounts or promotions for purchasing Pampered Chef hats?

We occasionally offer discounts or promotions for purchasing multiple Pampered Chef hats. You can also earn free hats by hosting a Pampered Chef party with your friends and family.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Lori Norris
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
VeronicasEssentials
  • Heather8345
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • scottcooks