• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Looking for Pampered Chef Cookbooks

In summary, the conversation includes interest in obtaining Pampered Chef cookbooks, a recommendation to order at a discount as a personal order, a reminder about a supply booster month where everything is 40% off, and a discussion about ordering at a discounted rate in April. There is also an offer to purchase retired cookbooks and a mention of duplicates available for sale.
ayalaa
:D I am interested in obtaining some of the Pampered Chef cookbooks (i.e. Casual Cooking, It's Good for You, etc).

Thank you and have a wonderful day!

Andrea Martinez-Ayala
Consultant 470565
Perkasie, PA

ayalaa said:
:D I am interested in obtaining some of the Pampered Chef cookbooks (i.e. Casual Cooking, It's Good for You, etc).

Thank you and have a wonderful day!

Andrea Martinez-Ayala
Consultant 470565
Perkasie, PA
Did you know that you can order them as a personal order? You get a consultant discount of 20% off.

ThanksI wasn't certain if I could do that, its my SS1 and I am still learning.
Thank you for the recommendation, I will inquire about ordering after my first show. :)

Andrea Martinez-Ayala
Consultant 470565
Perkasie, PA

ayalaa said:
I wasn't certain if I could do that, its my SS1 and I am still learning.
Thank you for the recommendation, I will inquire about ordering after my first show. :)

Andrea Martinez-Ayala
Consultant 470565
Perkasie, PA
All you will need to do is go into pampered partner and go to uncommissionable orders in the top bar. Scroll down to Personal Order and then order what you want! The discount is automatically figured for you.

Remember your supply booster month!Remember, you get one month where everything you order (only singles of each item) is 40% off!! I think the one for everyone is in April and then us newbies get two our first year, the one in April and then one four months after you start.

That's always a great way to stock up...I can't wait for that month to roll around!

~Kristen :)

stoneware sensationsI have 2 Stoneware Sensations cookbook. They are retired. If interested, email me.

Thanks!
Jenny :)

how do we order at 40% off in april???

All consultants can go to the "non-commissionable orders" part of Pampered Partner and drop down to "kit enhancement". We can order up to $500 retail and only one of each item! This is available to us every April and we can only send in one order per year. The program automatically gives us the 40% discount.

New consultants also get to do a kit enhancement order in their 4th month (or May if their 4th month is April).

I have cookbooksI have Main Dishes and Casual Cooking duplicates if you want to buy them for $10 each.

1. Where can I find Pampered Chef cookbooks?

You can find Pampered Chef cookbooks on our official website, at any of our consultant's online stores, or at select retail locations that carry our products.

2. How much do Pampered Chef cookbooks cost?

The cost of Pampered Chef cookbooks varies depending on the specific cookbook and any current promotions. You can find the prices listed on our website or by contacting a consultant.

3. Are Pampered Chef cookbooks only for use with Pampered Chef products?

While our cookbooks are designed to complement and showcase our products, they can be used with any cooking tools and ingredients.

4. Can I purchase digital versions of Pampered Chef cookbooks?

Yes, we offer digital versions of some of our cookbooks on our website. Alternatively, you can also purchase physical copies.

5. Are there any special offers or discounts for Pampered Chef cookbooks?

We often have promotions and discounts on our cookbooks, especially during holiday seasons. You can check our website or contact a consultant for any current offers. Additionally, hosting a Pampered Chef party can also earn you free or discounted cookbooks.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • Tammy Thurmon
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
rosecrystalcat
  • Tycin
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies