• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Anyone Have a Paisley HWC Apron for Sale?

In summary, the "Looking for Paisley" apron is available for purchase on the Pampered Chef website or through a Pampered Chef consultant. It comes in one size that is adjustable to fit most adults and is machine washable. It is also heat resistant and can protect from hot spills and splatters while cooking. However, personalization is not currently offered for this apron.
saundrals
Hi everyone! I'm looking for a Paisley HWC apron, the one from this year, new. I'm looking to pay about $20 plus shipping. Does anyone have one???

I have one...$22.50 with shipping??? text me 618-225-7500Thanks Tammy

URGH Tammy I wish I would have know that! I would have bought that from you too and have it shipped with the mitt and pad. LOL

I haven't gotten a response on this so if you would like me to get it to you and I can...send me a text and let me know....new in package. Thanks!

I will txt you in the morning! I want it! :)

Ok. U can have it. I still have ur info. Sorry to the other person.

1. Where can I find the "Looking for Paisley" apron?

The "Looking for Paisley" apron is available for purchase on the Pampered Chef website or through a Pampered Chef consultant.

2. What sizes does the "Looking for Paisley" apron come in?

The "Looking for Paisley" apron comes in one size that is adjustable to fit most adults.

3. Is the "Looking for Paisley" apron machine washable?

Yes, the "Looking for Paisley" apron is machine washable. We recommend washing it in cold water and hanging it to dry to maintain the vibrant colors.

4. Is the "Looking for Paisley" apron heat resistant?

Yes, the "Looking for Paisley" apron is heat resistant and can protect you from hot spills and splatters while cooking.

5. Can I personalize the "Looking for Paisley" apron with my name?

Unfortunately, we do not offer personalization for the "Looking for Paisley" apron at this time. However, you can add a personalized touch by attaching a pin or embroidery patch to the apron.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Kristin Radunz
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
Kristin Radunz
  • kchaudoin
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
pattybrady
  • kathyskorner