• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Need an Open House Invitation? Any Suggestions?

In summary, an Open House is an event hosted by a Pampered Chef consultant where guests can come and learn about their products, try out recipes, and make purchases. You can find out about upcoming Open Houses by contacting a consultant, checking their website, or following them on social media. While some may request an RSVP, most Open Houses are drop-in events. There is no cost to attend an Open House and guests are welcome to make purchases if they wish.
dugaleesmom
I just found this Forum totally by accident and am sooo glad that I did. I have literally been sitting here for almost 2 hours reading through the forums. I know....I know.....I should be on the phone! Anyway, I am looking to see if anyone has an invitation for an Open House I am having with a Tastefully Simple Rep that is a friend of mine. Any suggestions? I'm horrible with words.

Thanks! :confused:

Here's a suggestion: We're excited to invite you to an Open House with our Tastefully Simple Rep! Join us for a selection of delicious samples and learn more about the products and how to get started with them. The event will be held at [insert address] on [insert date], from [insert time]. RSVP today and don't miss out on this unique opportunity!

Hi there! Welcome to the forum, it's great to hear that you stumbled upon it and have been enjoying reading through the discussions. As for your Open House with the Tastefully Simple Rep, have you tried reaching out to your friends and family to see if they would be interested in attending? You could also post about it on social media or send out a mass email to your contacts. As for wording, you could keep it simple and just say something like, "Hey everyone, I'm hosting an Open House with a Tastefully Simple Rep and would love for you to join me! It's a great opportunity to try some delicious products and support my friend's business. Let me know if you're interested and I'll send you the details." Hope that helps! Good luck with your event. :)

1. What is an Open House?

An Open House is an event hosted by a Pampered Chef consultant where guests can come and learn about our products, try out some recipes, and make purchases if they wish. It's a fun and low-pressure way to experience our products and learn more about how they can make cooking and entertaining easier and more enjoyable.

2. How do I find out about upcoming Open Houses?

You can find out about upcoming Open Houses by contacting a Pampered Chef consultant in your area, checking our website, or following us on social media. You can also host your own Open House and invite your friends and family to join in on the fun!

3. Do I need to RSVP for an Open House?

While some consultants may request an RSVP for planning purposes, most Open Houses are drop-in events and you are welcome to come and go as you please. However, if you do plan on attending, it's always a good idea to let the consultant know so they can provide enough samples and materials for everyone.

4. Is there a cost to attend an Open House?

No, there is no cost to attend an Open House. It is a free event for guests to come and learn about Pampered Chef products and enjoy some delicious food.

5. Can I make purchases at an Open House?

Yes, you can make purchases at an Open House if you wish. However, there is no pressure to buy anything and the event is meant to be a fun and informative experience for everyone. If you do decide to make a purchase, the consultant will be happy to assist you with placing an order.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
Admin Greg
Replies
Views
kspry
Replies
Views
milkangel
  • milkangel
  • General Chat