• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Where Can I Find Affordable Online Classes?

In summary, Pampered Chef offers a variety of online cooking classes, including virtual cooking parties, live cooking shows, and on-demand classes. To sign up for an online class, simply visit their website and browse their selection of classes. The cost of online classes varies, starting at $15 for virtual cooking parties and ranging from $5 to $20 for on-demand classes. While some classes may require specific Pampered Chef products, most can be done with basic kitchen equipment and ingredients. Interactive participation is encouraged in all classes, with the opportunity to ask questions and interact with the instructor and other participants.
trps
Silver Member
I am looking for a four year college with on line classes that are around $200 per credit hour. Anyone know of any?

i am finishing my bachelors degree online through washington state university. however, i dont know how much per credit hour. i should know. but i dont. it really depends on what you would like to study too. i know wsu only has about 5 majors that you can earn online. MOST universities have some sort of "distance learning" program. you just need to look into specific colleges. have you tried university of phoenix?? i dont know how much credits are there ... but a coworker earned his masters degree through u of phoenix. hth.

I have my Masters I need to take 5 classes mostly history and macroeconomics. It has to be at a school that offers a four year program and I am trying to stay around $200 because that is what my school will repay per hour.

Thanks I will look into that.

Live in Ohio? I took general online classes at Cincinnati State.. check it out!

I also took online classes at Mountain State University, but it's a private school, so it may be more than $200/credit hr.

You are going to be cheapest checking your state colleges and seeing what they offer online for you. Master Degree level classes are more money than undergrad, but I found them much cheaper with a State College vs. Private (naturally).Start looking around.For University of Phoenix - very expensive!!!! Capella too!

What types of online classes does Pampered Chef offer?

Pampered Chef offers a variety of online cooking classes, including virtual cooking parties, live cooking shows, and on-demand classes. These classes cover a range of topics such as meal prep, baking, and using Pampered Chef products.

How do I sign up for an online class?

To sign up for an online class, simply visit our website and browse our selection of classes. Once you have found a class that interests you, click on the class to view more details and then click the "Register" button. You will be prompted to enter your information and payment details to secure your spot in the class.

How much do online classes cost?

The cost of online classes varies depending on the type of class and the length of the session. Our virtual cooking parties start at $15 per person, while our on-demand classes range from $5 to $20. We also offer bundle deals and discounts for multiple classes.

Do I need any special equipment or ingredients for online classes?

Some classes may require specific Pampered Chef products, but for the most part, our classes can be done with basic kitchen equipment and ingredients. Any necessary equipment or ingredients will be listed in the class description so you can come prepared.

Can I ask questions during the online class?

Yes, all of our online classes allow for interactive participation. You will have the opportunity to ask questions and interact with the instructor and other participants through chat or video conferencing. We strive to make our online classes as engaging and interactive as possible.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • Junderwood2009
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
Junderwood2009
  • nicki25
  • General Chat
Replies