• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Looking for Old Style Pie Dish?

In summary, the Old Style Pie Dish has a traditional design while the current version has a modern design. The Old Style dish is no longer available for purchase, but the current version can be used for old recipes. Tips for finding the Old Style dish secondhand include checking online marketplaces and vintage shops. Recipes and tips specific to the Old Style dish can still be found on the website, but alternative baking dishes can also be used.
queenjean
I am looking for the old style pie plate, not the deep dish version like we currently sell. Do any of you long timers have one buried in your office or garage somewhere? I'd love to have it. THANKS.

Please reply personally to [email protected] I don't get to check here as often as I would like to.

What is the difference between the Old Style Pie Dish and the current version?

The Old Style Pie Dish has a more traditional design with straight sides and a fluted edge, while the current version has a more modern design with curved sides and a smooth edge.

Is the Old Style Pie Dish still available for purchase?

No, unfortunately, the Old Style Pie Dish has been discontinued and is no longer available for purchase.

Can I use the current version of the Pie Dish for my old recipes that call for the Old Style version?

Yes, the current version of the Pie Dish can be used for all your old recipes that call for the Old Style version. The only difference is the design, the size and capacity of the dish remains the same.

Do you have any tips for finding the Old Style Pie Dish secondhand?

We recommend checking online marketplaces such as eBay or Facebook Marketplace for secondhand Old Style Pie Dishes. You can also try reaching out to local thrift stores or searching for vintage kitchenware shops in your area.

Can I still find recipes or tips specifically for the Old Style Pie Dish on your website?

Yes, even though the Old Style Pie Dish is no longer available, we still have a collection of recipes and tips on our website that can be used with any pie dish. You can also find alternative baking dishes that can be used for specific recipes.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• amychefofPA
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
amychefofPA
  • rkarl
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
pkd09
  • Connie Ruff