• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Where Can I Find Old Season's Best Cookbooks?

In summary, "Old Season's Best" is a collection of popular and highly requested products from previous Pampered Chef catalogs that are no longer available in the current catalog. These products can be found on the website or through a local consultant, but availability may be limited. They are typically discounted from their original price, but are final sale and cannot be returned or exchanged. However, the customer satisfaction guarantee still applies.
sherri lynn
:) Hi. I am wanting to buy old Season's Best. I am not looking for duplicates, just single copies of older ones. I am a new consultant and would really like to have several more (since they have so many of the recipies you use with the new kit only). Please PM me if you have several for sale. Thanks in advance.

Hi Sherri,I think it would be fun to have these, but I also want to remind you that you can get the recipes on consultant's corner.Hover over the Products and Recipes tab, then the Recipes section, then click on season's best. By the way, Una Muestra has some really cool recipes, too--and they are in English. I just found that out her other day!Happy Hunting!

Sorry I didn't respond to your PM. (This post reminded me.) I do have 1 of all of S/S 10, F/W 09, S/S 09, F/W 08, S/S 08, F/W 07, S/S 07 F/W 06. I'll just charge .50 each. So, it's be $4 plus Shipping $4.95. So, 8.95. :) You can send paypal payment to [email protected] :)

as an FYI - After I went to NC 2 years ago and got to see Home Office, I decided I wanted to have every single Season's Best as well as old catalogs. What I couldnt find on here, I got on E-Bay - most with free shipping and some in lots of 4-6 for a couple of bucks. I have the whole set, but no extras. I like knowing that I have this - geek that I am!!:rolleyes:
I applaud you doing this and do nto feel so weird now!!:p

You might check the local Goodwill stores, too...I've found several there! (Of course, you pay $1.50 for them at Goodwill, but no shipping....)

1. What is "Old Season's Best"?

"Old Season's Best" is a collection of products from previous Pampered Chef catalogs that are no longer available in the current catalog. These items are often popular and highly requested by customers.

2. How can I find "Old Season's Best" products?

You can find "Old Season's Best" products by visiting our website and searching for the specific item you are looking for. You can also contact your local Pampered Chef consultant for assistance in locating these products.

3. Can I still purchase "Old Season's Best" products?

Yes, you can still purchase "Old Season's Best" products as long as they are still available in our inventory. However, they may be limited in quantity and availability, so we recommend purchasing them as soon as possible.

4. Are "Old Season's Best" products discounted?

Yes, "Old Season's Best" products are typically discounted from their original price. However, the discounted price may vary depending on the specific product and its availability.

5. Can I return or exchange "Old Season's Best" products?

No, "Old Season's Best" products are final sale and cannot be returned or exchanged. However, our customer satisfaction guarantee still applies to these products and we will gladly replace any damaged or defective items.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• thepartylady
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
mrshamel3808
  • byrd1956
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
byrd1956
  • chefannie