• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Searching for Two-Sided Spreader with Unique 'Ball' Handle - Buy/Sell Now!

In summary, you can still purchase some old products from Pampered Chef, but availability may vary. You can search for specific products on the website or contact customer service for assistance. There are no special discounts for purchasing old products, and the satisfaction guarantee policy still applies. While there may be slight design or material changes, there are usually no significant differences between old and current versions of a product.
RMDave
Gold Member
I have a customer who is looking for a two-sided spreader (say, one side for peanut butter and the other for jelly) that used to be in our product line. She also added "there was a 'ball' in the middle as the handle so when you rested it on the table it didn't tip wither way and get schmutz on the table."

Anybody know of the product? Have one you'd like to sell (new or used)? Let Me know.

I've been a consultant for 13 years and I don't remember anything like that. Sorry.

hmmm, we used to have a spreader that hung on the side of the jar, so it wouldn't get "schmutz" all over - but that's not quite what she's describing.

It's been in the outlet a couple times.

I've been selling for almost 17 years we haven't had it during my time with PC

Thanks, All.

1. Can I still purchase an old product from Pampered Chef?

Yes, you can still purchase some old products from Pampered Chef. However, availability may vary depending on the product.

2. How can I find out if a specific product is still available?

You can search for the product on our website or contact our customer service team for assistance.

3. Are there any special discounts for purchasing old products?

Unfortunately, we do not offer any discounts for purchasing old products. The prices are the same as our current products.

4. Can I return an old product if I'm not satisfied with it?

Yes, our satisfaction guarantee policy still applies to old products. If you are not satisfied with your purchase, you can return it for a full refund or exchange within 30 days.

5. Are there any differences between the old and current versions of a product?

In most cases, there are no significant differences between old and current versions of a product. However, some products may have slight design or material changes. Please refer to the product description for more information.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
cookinmama
  • NooraK
  • Products and Tips
2 3 4 5
Replies
Views
Tracy99
  • chefbilyeu
  • Products and Tips