• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Anyone selling old catalogs at a reasonable price?

In summary, the best way to find old Pampered Chef catalogs is to contact a consultant or look for them on online marketplaces and social media platforms. If you are looking for a specific catalog, you can request it from customer service or a consultant. Old catalogs can be purchased from various sources. People may want to find them for nostalgia, to complete their collection, or for inspiration. Resources are available for identifying and dating old catalogs.
cheesehead
Hi. Just wondering if anyone had any past catalogs they are looking to get rid of - cheap. I am a new consultant and am going to be at a Fair on 9/10 and would like to have some old catalogs to give out rather than my new Fall ones. I know the shipping of catalogs runs high, so I need to find a good price on catalogs so I am not spending a fortune. Please email me or PM me with the price and shipping (to zip 53104) if you have any to offer. I really appreciate it!!! Lisa

E-mail meI didn't see your e-mail listed, so please e-mail me. I have some f/w '04 and s/s '05. Willing to take an offer...
Just click on my screen name and send me an e-mail!

Lisa I also have old catalogs from ss '04, fw '04 & a few ss '05. You can email me if you are interested.

Last edited:
ihave tons of Spring Summer catalogs - make me an offer

pamperedbetsI also have catalogs. Package of 25 spring/summer unopened. Make an offer and you got 'em!
[email protected]

Can help w/ catalogsHave 2 unopened packs of catalogs. Will sell for $10 each - FREE shipping.

What is the best way to find old Pampered Chef catalogs?

The best way to find old Pampered Chef catalogs is to contact a Pampered Chef consultant or look for them on online marketplaces such as eBay or Amazon. You can also try searching for them on social media platforms like Facebook Marketplace or joining online groups dedicated to Pampered Chef collectors.

How can I request a specific old Pampered Chef catalog?

If you are looking for a specific old Pampered Chef catalog, you can contact Pampered Chef customer service and request it. They may be able to locate it for you or provide you with a digital version. You can also try reaching out to a Pampered Chef consultant and see if they have the catalog in their inventory.

Can I purchase old Pampered Chef catalogs?

Yes, you can purchase old Pampered Chef catalogs from various sources such as eBay, Amazon, or independent sellers. You can also try contacting a Pampered Chef consultant to see if they have any old catalogs for sale.

Why would someone want to find old Pampered Chef catalogs?

Some people may want to find old Pampered Chef catalogs for nostalgia or to complete their collection. Others may be looking for specific products or recipes featured in the old catalogs. Some may also use them for inspiration and ideas for hosting Pampered Chef parties.

Are there any resources available for identifying and dating old Pampered Chef catalogs?

Yes, there are resources available online for identifying and dating old Pampered Chef catalogs. You can find guides and catalogs archives on the official Pampered Chef website or on fan websites and forums dedicated to Pampered Chef collectors. You can also reach out to Pampered Chef consultants for assistance with identifying and dating catalogs.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• pcsharon1
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
pcsharon1
  • rowan0907
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
rayday
  • pctharper