• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Help Me Remember: Old Catalog Ditty

In summary, the "Help Me Remember: Old Catalog Ditty" is a catchy and fun song that helps customers remember the names and numbers of products from both old and current catalogs. It is only available in English at the moment, but there may be plans for other language versions in the future. The time it takes to learn the song may vary for each individual, but listening and singing along multiple times can aid in memorization. The song is also available for download on the company's website, social media pages, and YouTube channel for easy access on any device.
dawnsclassycupboard
There use to be something on here that was quite catchy for old catalogs.

It started like this:

Though this catalog may be old
Look inside and you"ll be sold
?????????????????????????????
?????????????????????????????

I can't remeber the rest of it.... can anyone out there help me with the rest of this ditty?

I did a search and I can't find it. I have a fair this weekend and have tons of old catalogs that I would like to use.

Thanks in advance!

Though the date on this catelog may be old,
Just look inside and you’ll be sold…
Many great products you will see
Call me to learn how to get some FREE!!

Call me for a new catelog!
“Your Info”

Someone here posted this a while back, it's so cute! :)

Thank You Autumn!!! You are great! :)

1. How does the "Help Me Remember: Old Catalog Ditty" work?

The "Help Me Remember: Old Catalog Ditty" is a fun and catchy song that helps customers remember the names and numbers of products from our previous catalogs. It uses rhymes and repetition to make the information easier to remember.

2. Can I use the "Help Me Remember: Old Catalog Ditty" for current products as well?

Yes, the "Help Me Remember: Old Catalog Ditty" can be used for both old and current products. It is a great tool for memorizing product names and numbers for all of our catalogs.

3. Is the "Help Me Remember: Old Catalog Ditty" available in different languages?

At this time, the "Help Me Remember: Old Catalog Ditty" is only available in English. However, we are always looking for ways to make our products more accessible, so stay tuned for any updates on different language versions.

4. How long does it take to learn the "Help Me Remember: Old Catalog Ditty"?

The length of time it takes to learn the "Help Me Remember: Old Catalog Ditty" may vary for each individual. Some may pick it up quickly and others may need more practice. We recommend listening to the song multiple times and singing along to help with memorization.

5. Can I download the "Help Me Remember: Old Catalog Ditty" to my phone or computer?

Yes, the "Help Me Remember: Old Catalog Ditty" is available for download on our website. You can also find it on our social media pages and YouTube channel. Feel free to save it to your phone, computer, or any other device for easy access.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
txprincesskp
  • jj16
  • Pampered Chef Booths
Replies
Views
jj16
Replies
Views
sharalam