• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Looking for Old Can Opener - Any Help Appreciated!

In summary, the best way to find an old can opener is to search online marketplaces or check local thrift stores and antique shops. If you can't find the exact model, you can reach out to the manufacturer or purchase a similar model. It is safe to use an old can opener if it is in good condition, but it is recommended to clean and inspect it before use. If it is not working properly, try cleaning it or purchasing a new one. Replacement parts may still be available depending on the brand and model.
smithcooking
I have a customer that is looking for the Old Can Opener.

If anyone has one that is new that they would like to sell or can help in finding one that would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you,

What is the best way to find an old can opener?

The best way to find an old can opener is to search online marketplaces such as eBay or Amazon for vintage or antique can openers. You can also try checking local thrift stores or antique shops.

What should I do if I can't find the exact model of my old can opener?

If you cannot find the exact model of your old can opener, you can try reaching out to the manufacturer or searching for a similar model. You can also consider purchasing a newer version of the same brand, as they may have similar features.

Is it safe to use an old can opener?

It depends on the condition of the can opener. If it is rusty or damaged, it may not be safe to use as it can contaminate your food. It is recommended to thoroughly clean and inspect the can opener before using it.

What should I do if my old can opener is not working properly?

If your old can opener is not working properly, you can try cleaning it and removing any debris that may be causing the issue. If that doesn't work, you may need to purchase a new can opener.

Can I still find replacement parts for my old can opener?

It depends on the brand and model of your old can opener. Some manufacturers may still sell replacement parts, while others may not. You can try contacting the manufacturer or checking online marketplaces for replacement parts.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
pamela
  • MommytoLane
  • Buy and Sell Items
Replies
Views
PampMomof3
  • ChefJeniLobdell
  • Buy and Sell Items
Replies