• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Looking for Mystery Host Flyers

In summary, a Mystery Host flyer is a promotional tool used by Pampered Chef consultants to attract potential hostesses for a party. It includes information about the products, benefits of hosting a party, and a special offer for a chance to win free products as the “Mystery Host”. You can get a Mystery Host flyer by attending a party, contacting a consultant, or finding it online. The benefits of hosting a Mystery Host party include earning free and discounted products, a chance to win more free products, and having fun with friends and family. You can still qualify as a Mystery Host even if you cannot host a party at your home, through virtual or catalog parties. The Mystery Host promotion typically lasts for the entire month, but it may vary
sheilanyc
Hi Everyone! I'm looking to get ideas for Mystery Host Flyers. If anyone wants to share I'd be very grateful. :D

Thanks,
Sheila

Mystery Host FlyerHi
I have a mystery host flyer you could use or not! It's a very good one. Please send me your e-maila nd I will forward it to you. Not sure how to do from this page. I'm going to give it a try, if it dowsn't work, let me know and I will need your e-mail.
Tricia

Attachments

• mysteryhostinvitation.doc
    102 KB · Views: 640
Thanks!They look great! I try to use them.

open house flyersIf anyone has a open house flyer with our new products would they share. I am still new & can't come up with anything. I would like to have a open house 1st of march to show the new products & recipes. Thanks

What is a Mystery Host flyer?

A Mystery Host flyer is a promotional tool used by Pampered Chef consultants to attract potential hostesses for a party. The flyer typically includes information about the products, benefits of hosting a party, and a special offer for a chance to win free products as the “Mystery Host”.

How can I get a Mystery Host flyer?

You can get a Mystery Host flyer by attending a Pampered Chef party or by contacting a consultant directly. You can also find them on our website or social media pages. Feel free to ask your consultant for a digital copy that you can share with your friends and family.

What are the benefits of hosting a Mystery Host party?

Hosting a Mystery Host party allows you to earn free and discounted products based on the total party sales. You also have a chance to win even more free products as the Mystery Host. Plus, it's a fun and easy way to gather with friends and family while learning new cooking tips and recipes.

Can I still qualify as a Mystery Host if I cannot host a party at my home?

Yes, you can still qualify as a Mystery Host even if you cannot host a party at your home. You can opt for a virtual party or a catalog party where you can still earn free and discounted products based on the total party sales. Your consultant can help you choose the best option for you.

How long does the Mystery Host promotion last?

The Mystery Host promotion typically lasts for the entire month, but it may vary depending on your consultant's schedule. Be sure to check with your consultant for the specific dates of the promotion and to secure your spot as a Mystery Host.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Ginger428
  • Pampered Chef Flyers
Replies
Views
Ginger428
  • jenne
  • Pampered Chef Flyers
Replies
Views
tpchefpattie
  • nascarcooker