• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Interested in Driving or Taking the Megabus to a Conference from Minneapolis?

In summary, a Pampered Chef Mn Consultant is responsible for promoting and selling products through various methods, recruiting and training new consultants, and managing their own business. The amount of money earned varies based on sales and team size, and previous sales experience is not required as the company provides training. The time commitment is flexible, with some consultants working part-time and others working full-time. It is possible to be a consultant while having a full-time job due to the flexibility of the business.
etteluap70PC
Gold Member
Who may be interested in Driving to conference or taking the megabus from Minneapolis.

which conference are you in this year? Last night at the New Consultant's training at Lori's a few were talking about Conf 2 and taking the Mega Bus (hospitality of Julie's and Hugo and his wife because they are attending the Hispanic Conference).

Bummer! There are a few of us that are driving from the St Cloud area, but our cluster is in wave 2!!

Bumping...

Thanks Chris... I probably will be riding with you!!! Or should I say Brenda. I just need to figure out a few things. I set a goal if I get on the phone and book 2 more shows for June I can register for Conf. See you tomorrow!

Hi there! As a fellow Pampered Chef consultant, I highly recommend attending our conference. It's an incredible opportunity to learn, network, and grow your business. Whether you choose to drive or take the megabus from Minneapolis, I can guarantee that it will be worth it. Plus, traveling with other consultants is always a fun and exciting experience. I hope to see you there!

1. What exactly does a Pampered Chef Mn Consultant do?

A Pampered Chef Mn Consultant is responsible for promoting and selling Pampered Chef products to customers through various methods such as in-home cooking demonstrations, online parties, and catalog sales. They also recruit and train new consultants to join their team and help them grow their business.

2. How much can I expect to earn as a Mn Consultant for Pampered Chef?

The amount of money that a Pampered Chef Mn Consultant can earn varies depending on their sales and the number of consultants they have on their team. On average, consultants earn around $200-300 per month, but top earners can make upwards of $1000 per month.

3. Do I need to have previous sales experience to become a Mn Consultant for Pampered Chef?

No, you do not need to have previous sales experience to become a Mn Consultant for Pampered Chef. The company provides comprehensive training and resources to help new consultants succeed in their business. However, having a passion for cooking and a strong network of potential customers can be beneficial.

4. How much time do I need to dedicate to my Pampered Chef business as a Mn Consultant?

The amount of time you dedicate to your Pampered Chef business as a Mn Consultant is flexible and can vary based on your personal goals and availability. Many consultants work part-time and spend around 10-15 hours per week on their business, while others may choose to work full-time and dedicate more hours.

5. Can I still be a Pampered Chef Mn Consultant if I have a full-time job?

Yes, you can still be a Pampered Chef Mn Consultant even if you have a full-time job. The beauty of being a consultant is that you have the flexibility to work your business around your schedule. You can hold parties on evenings and weekends, and manage your business during your free time.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• SpiritdancerIA
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
gaddischef
  • chefsteph07
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
pkd09
Replies