• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Need to Get Microfiber Towels for My Guests: Host Specials Available?

In summary, there was a mix up with orders for salad spinners and dishcloths. The host should call HO on Monday to fix the issue. The customers can't receive the dishcloths until May 1st, so they could either order something else from the host's show now and place a separate order in May, or do a cooking show in May. The host can also order additional sets using her host benefits and if she spends $60 before taxes, she can get a set for free.
NMmommy
So I messed up this month. Two of my guest ordered the salad spinner before they could. Of course their totals where above $60. Now I need to get them the towels. :rolleyes:

I don't have any extras but it is the dish cloths you are looking for. The towels are in the catalog. Just trying to get rid of any confusion.;)

CALL HO on Monday and tell them. They will be able to see the orders and that they are $60 or more and that the dishcloths weren't ordered/sent. They'll fix it!

Well see they ordred the salad spinners. That is where I messed up. I thought if I closed the show on the first we would be alright. I wasn't feel well at the show and when I got home I realized I screwed up.

If you mean the dishclothes they could get free with $60.00 purchase, then order then under hosts name with her discount and do as a consultant gifts.

HTH,

Lisa

I am sorry that is what I meant. I can't change the title. I need two sets. She can only get one right?

Well, I would call the customers and let them know that those products aren't avail til May 1st but the guest special is for April orders only. I know you want to make them happy but technically it can't work that way. See if they want to order something off the host's April show now and then you will place a separate order in May. Have the host do a catalog show for May so she can get the benefits or even better, get the customers to do a cooking show in May.

There was a thread here that some people have ordered more than one set on the host. The additional sets cost $9.50.

NMmommy said:
I am sorry that is what I meant. I can't change the title. I need two sets. She can only get one right?
The host can order additional sets using her host benefits. See the April Monthly Host Special flyer for the product number. AND if she spends $60 out of pocket before taxes she gets a set free too.

What are microfiber towels?

Microfiber towels are made from a blend of polyester and polyamide fibers that are much finer than traditional fibers used in towels. This makes microfiber towels incredibly soft and absorbent, making them perfect for cleaning and drying.

What makes microfiber towels different from regular towels?

Microfiber towels have much smaller fibers that are able to pick up and trap dust, dirt, and liquid particles. This makes them more effective at cleaning and drying compared to regular towels. Additionally, microfiber towels are also more durable and long-lasting.

How should I care for my microfiber towels?

It is recommended to wash microfiber towels separately from other fabrics to avoid lint transfer. Use a mild detergent and avoid fabric softeners, as they can clog the fibers and reduce absorbency. It is also best to air dry or tumble dry on low heat to maintain the integrity of the fibers.

Can I use microfiber towels for all cleaning tasks?

Microfiber towels are versatile and can be used for a variety of cleaning tasks, such as wiping countertops, dusting, and cleaning windows. However, it is important to avoid using them on rough surfaces or with harsh chemicals, as this can damage the fibers.

Are microfiber towels environmentally friendly?

Yes, microfiber towels are considered to be more environmentally friendly than traditional cotton towels. This is because they require less water and detergent to clean, and are more durable, reducing the need for frequent replacements. Additionally, some microfiber towels are made from recycled materials.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
vwpamperedchef
  • KimmyDarling
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
jmabner
  • chefkeri
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies