• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Looking for Mexican Ring Recipe

In summary, the conversation is about a person who just became a Pampered Chef consultant and is looking for a recipe called the Mexican Ring. Another person responds that it may be referring to the Taco Ring, which can be found in the All The Best Cookbook. The recipe uses crescent rolls, ground beef, taco seasoning, cheese, onion, bell pepper, olives, salsa, sour cream, and cilantro. It is baked in a ring shape and served with a salsa and sour cream topping.
MrsCsfive
I just became a Pampered Chef consultant in December. I have loved their products for over 10 years though. It has been a while since I had my last show ( about 6 years ). I loved the Mexican Ring recipe and had a copy in my recipe file. I went to look for it and can't find it now. Can anyone please post it here for me. My family loves this recipe. Thanks in advance.

I believe you are referring to the Taco Ring. It along with many other great recipes are in our All The Best Cookbook. Your customers will want to look thru and buy this cookbook. This can be purchased by you by placing a personal order. Consult your manual or your director on how to do this.

Mexican Ring RecipeIngredients:- 2 cans of refrigerated crescent rolls- 1 pound of ground beef- 1 packet of taco seasoning- 1 cup of shredded cheddar cheese- 1/2 cup of chopped onion- 1/2 cup of chopped green bell pepper- 1/2 cup of chopped black olives- 1/2 cup of salsa- 1/4 cup of sour cream- 1/4 cup of chopped fresh cilantro (optional)Instructions:1. Preheat your oven to 375 degrees F.2. In a large skillet, cook the ground beef over medium heat until it is fully browned. Add in the taco seasoning and cook according to package instructions.3. Unroll the crescent rolls and separate them into triangles. Arrange the triangles in a circle on a large baking sheet, with the wide ends overlapping and the points facing outwards.4. Spoon the cooked ground beef mixture onto the wide ends of the crescent rolls, leaving about 1 inch of dough uncovered.5. Sprinkle the shredded cheese, chopped onion, green bell pepper, and black olives over the ground beef mixture.6. Fold the points of the crescent rolls over the filling and tuck them under the wide ends of the dough to create a ring shape.7. Bake the Mexican ring for 20-25 minutes, or until the crescent rolls are golden brown and the filling is hot and bubbly.8. While the ring is baking, mix together the salsa, sour cream, and chopped cilantro in a small bowl.9. Once the ring is done baking, remove it from the oven and let it cool for a few minutes.10. Serve the Mexican ring warm, with the salsa and sour cream mixture on top. Enjoy!

1. How do I find a good Mexican ring recipe?

There are many ways to find a great Mexican ring recipe. You can start by searching online for top-rated recipes or browsing through cookbooks. Another option is to ask friends or family members for their favorite recipes. You can also check out Pampered Chef's website for a variety of delicious Mexican ring recipes.

2. What ingredients do I need to make a Mexican ring?

The ingredients for a Mexican ring can vary depending on the recipe, but some common ingredients include ground beef or chicken, black beans, corn, cheese, and various spices and seasonings. Some recipes may also call for ingredients like onions, peppers, or salsa. Be sure to check the specific recipe you are using for a complete list of ingredients.

3. Can I make a Mexican ring in advance?

Yes, you can make a Mexican ring ahead of time. You can prepare the filling and store it in the fridge for a day or two before assembling and baking the ring. You can also fully assemble the ring and refrigerate it before baking. Just be sure to adjust the baking time if the ring is cold from the fridge.

4. What is the best way to serve a Mexican ring?

A Mexican ring is typically served as an appetizer or party food. You can serve it with a variety of toppings, such as salsa, sour cream, guacamole, or diced tomatoes. It can also be served as a main dish with a side of rice and beans. Cut the ring into individual servings for easy serving and sharing.

5. Can I customize a Mexican ring to fit my dietary preferences?

Yes, you can easily customize a Mexican ring to fit your dietary needs. You can use ground turkey or vegetarian meat substitute instead of beef, and substitute dairy-free cheese for a dairy-free option. You can also adjust the spices and seasonings to your liking. Be sure to check the specific recipe for any other modifications or substitutions.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• cincychef
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
heat123
  • missyciccolella
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
PamperedTammy
  • mrssyvo