• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Need a Male Roommate for 2 Bed Hilton Room - Arriving Wednesday

In summary, to become a male roommate, you must be at least 18 years old, have proof of income, pass a background check, and provide references. The rent for the room varies and utilities may or may not be included. The room may or may not be furnished. Guest policies also vary and it is important to communicate with roommates about personal space and lifestyle choices.
gregsamples
Gold Member
I have a 2 bed 2 bath room at the Hilton arriving Wednesday and leaving Saturday. Anyone guys out there looking for a roommate?

I have a man in my downline who is rooming with one other man from my upline's team, and they have a 2 bed room at the Hilton as well. They have been hoping to add a third for the sake of the cost (my team member has said he'll take the floor if they find some one.) If you'd like his info, PM me, and I'll get you their info. I know my team member is arriving Wednesday and departing Sunday. If this is of interest to you, please don't cancel your reservation as I may need the room.

I know of a man in my upline directors line who is in need of sharing a place. We're all staying at the Hilton as well. Let me know if you're interested!

I have found someone to share my room, but if others need to use this thread to hook up potential roommates feel free to do so. Thanks.

Hi there! I am a Pampered Chef consultant and I am also attending the Hilton event. I am currently looking for a roommate to split the room costs with. If you are interested, please let me know. Thank you!

1. What are the requirements for becoming a male roommate?

To become a male roommate, you must be at least 18 years old and able to provide proof of income or financial stability. You must also pass a background check and provide references from previous roommates or landlords.

2. How much is the rent for the room?

The rent for the room varies depending on the location and amenities included. Please contact us for specific pricing information.

3. Are utilities included in the rent?

Some of our rental properties include utilities in the monthly rent, while others do not. We can provide you with more information on a specific property when you inquire.

4. Is the room furnished?

Some of our rental properties come fully furnished, while others are unfurnished. We can provide you with more information on a specific property when you inquire.

5. Can I have guests stay overnight?

Guest policies vary depending on the specific property and the preferences of the other roommates. We encourage open communication and respectful consideration of each other's personal space and lifestyle choices.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
Cathy Boucher
Replies
Views
sharalam
  • Brenda.the.chef
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
Admin Greg