1. Join Chef Success Today!
    Get support for your PC business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of support threads! Totally Free!
    Dismiss Notice

Pampered Chef: Looking for Male roommate

1. gregsamples

gregsamples Gold Member

I have a 2 bed 2 bath room at the Hilton arriving Wednesday and leaving Saturday. Anyone guys out there looking for a roommate?

Jun 15, 2009
  2. ardipc

ardipc Member Gold Member

I have a man in my downline who is rooming with one other man from my upline's team, and they have a 2 bed room at the Hilton as well. They have been hoping to add a third for the sake of the cost (my team member has said he'll take the floor if they find some one.) If you'd like his info, PM me, and I'll get you their info. I know my team member is arriving Wednesday and departing Sunday.

If this is of interest to you, please don't cancel your reservation as I may need the room.

Jun 16, 2009
  3. Jinkies

Jinkies Member

I know of a man in my upline directors line who is in need of sharing a place. We're all staying at the Hilton as well. Let me know if you're interested!

Jun 19, 2009
  4. gregsamples

gregsamples Gold Member

I have found someone to share my room, but if others need to use this thread to hook up potential roommates feel free to do so. Thanks.

Jun 22, 2009
Have something to add?