• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Quick Lunch Recipes for the Family with a Med. Round Stone

In summary, the Medium Round Stone is a versatile cooking tool that can be used to make a variety of dishes, including pizzas, flatbreads, quesadillas, and desserts like cookies and brownies. It is easy to clean by scraping off any food residue, rinsing with warm water, and drying thoroughly. However, it is not safe for use in the microwave and should only be used in the oven. To prevent sticking, the stone should be seasoned before each use by rubbing oil on the surface. The preheating time for the stone is typically 15-20 minutes, but may vary depending on the oven. It is recommended to preheat the stone while preparing ingredients to save time.
crysboo
My first party is tomorrow so I'm practicing with my kit today. Does anyone know any good/quick lunch recipes for the family... and I want to incorporate things that are in my kit... I also have a med. round stone. Any ideas would be appreciated.

Spinach Carbonara Pizza

Aloha Pizza

Clubhouse Chicken Squares

Tomato Basil Squares

Jerk Chicken Nachos

I think all of these you can find in the files here....all of them are favorites at my house!:chef:

Ham & Cheese Brunch Squares

Ditto Becky, and also the chicken and bacon club ring (I'm blanking on the proper name - anyone?) is fun for a lunch and very tasty too. I'm not usually a huge ring person, but this one is yummy, and the rings are impressive to people who haven't seen them before!

We really like the Jalapeno Pizza Poppers. Also, the ham and cheese brunch squares are quick, easy, and you will utilize your kit.

1. What types of dishes can I make on the Medium Round Stone?

The Medium Round Stone is great for making a variety of dishes, including pizzas, flatbreads, quesadillas, and even desserts like cookies and brownies.

2. How do I clean the Medium Round Stone?

The Medium Round Stone is easy to clean - simply scrape off any food residue with a scraper or brush, rinse with warm water, and dry thoroughly.

3. Can I use the Medium Round Stone in the microwave?

No, the Medium Round Stone is not safe for use in the microwave. It is designed for use in the oven only.

4. How do I prevent my food from sticking to the Medium Round Stone?

To prevent sticking, it is important to season your stone before each use. You can do this by lightly rubbing oil over the surface of the stone before placing your food on it.

5. How long does it take to preheat the Medium Round Stone?

The preheating time for the Medium Round Stone will vary depending on your oven, but it typically takes about 15-20 minutes. It is best to preheat the stone while you prepare your ingredients to save time.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
feather18
  • ChefinHarmony
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
lacychef
  • DebPC
  • Pampered Chef Stoneware
Replies