• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Looking for Last Year's Square Cork Trivet - Buy/Sell?

In summary, the company does not sell last year's products and their inventory regularly updates with new items. However, third-party sellers or reselling websites may have last year's products available. The company offers a variety of trivets in different shapes and designs, and customers can also use alternative trivet options such as silicone and metal. Interested customers can sign up for email notifications or follow the company on social media for updates on product availability.
pkd09
Silver Member
I have someone looking for last years square cork trivet. Does anyone have one they would like to sell?

I have one NIP. $9.50 plus shipping.

Thank you! I will let my customer know and then let you know.

1. Where can I purchase a last year's square cork trivet?

Unfortunately, we do not sell last year's products. Our inventory is constantly updating with new and improved items.

2. Can I still find a last year's square cork trivet from other sellers?

Yes, you may be able to find last year's products from third-party sellers or on reselling websites. However, we cannot guarantee the authenticity or quality of these products.

3. Is the square cork trivet still available in other shapes or designs?

Yes, we have a variety of trivets available in different shapes and designs. You can browse our current collection on our website.

4. Can I use a different type of trivet instead of the square cork trivet?

Absolutely! While the square cork trivet is a popular option, we also offer other trivet options such as silicone and metal. You can choose the one that best suits your needs and preferences.

5. Can I sign up to be notified if the square cork trivet becomes available again?

Yes, you can sign up for our email notifications to be informed about product restocks and new releases. You can also follow us on social media for updates and announcements.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
Chef Elmer
  • chezshelly
  • Buy and Sell Items
Replies
Views
KimB
Replies
Views
pamperedalf