• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Looking to Buy Patriotic Towels - $20/Set

In summary, the Patriotic Towels can be purchased for $20 per set from Pampered Chef's website or through a consultant. They are made with high-quality materials, 100% cotton, and come in a set of two with a patriotic design. The dimensions are 16 inches by 24 inches, and they are machine washable for easy care.
coachsfan_81
Hi, I am looking for someone to sell me a set of patriotic towels. I love those towels, I found them on Ebay but are going for like $20.00 a set. Please let me know if someone has them they are wanting to sell. thank You. You can email me at [email protected]

We just received an email from HO stating that the Patriotic Towels will be replacing the Sweetheart Towels as the Host/Guest Special for January. Any chance you still have a January show open??? If not, you may have more people responding to you regarding available ones.

Thought it might help..... :D

Patriotic TowelsI would also like to buy a set of the patriotic towels if anyone has them. Please email me at [email protected]

Thanks

Cindy Steiner

1. Where can I purchase the Patriotic Towels for $20 per set?

The Patriotic Towels can be purchased directly from Pampered Chef's website or through a Pampered Chef consultant.

2. Are the Patriotic Towels made with high-quality materials?

Yes, the Patriotic Towels are made with 100% cotton and are designed to be durable and long-lasting.

3. Do the Patriotic Towels come in a set or can I purchase them individually?

The Patriotic Towels are sold in a set of two for $20. Each set includes one red towel and one blue towel with a patriotic design.

4. What are the dimensions of the Patriotic Towels?

The Patriotic Towels measure 16 inches by 24 inches, making them the perfect size for everyday use in the kitchen.

5. Can the Patriotic Towels be machine washed?

Yes, the Patriotic Towels are machine washable for easy care and maintenance. We recommend washing in cold water and tumble drying on low heat.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• thehaleykitchen
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
thehaleykitchen
  • quiverfull7
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
dannyzmom
  • beepampered