• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Help Needed: Sleeves for Older Pampered Chef Cookbook

In summary, the "Help Needed" section in older Pampered Chef cookbooks serves as a support and tips section for customers to get the most out of their products and recipes. It can be found at the end of the cookbook and is still relevant for current products, though updates can be found on the website. Customers are also encouraged to submit their own tips and suggestions, and there are additional resources available such as how-to videos and a customer service team.
Shell Northway
I have no idea if this is where I would post this so please direct me to the correct place if I am wrong. I have a customer who has an older Pampered chef Cookbook that you place your own recipes in. She is in need of the sleeves you put into the cookbook. Does anybody have any???? Know if something else works?? Thank you in advance for your hlep.:chef:

I used to have this, but I got rid of it (tearing of book). Can't remember what I did with the sleeves, but they were the size of a 4x6 photo (2 to a page/top to bottom), so you could suggest getting a cheap photo album at a discount store (TJMaxx, Marshalls, etc.) for more refills. HTH!

Thank you!!

1. What is the purpose of the "Help Needed" section in the older Pampered Chef cookbooks?

The "Help Needed" section in older Pampered Chef cookbooks was designed to provide additional support and tips for using the products and recipes featured in the book. It was created as a way to assist customers in getting the most out of their Pampered Chef experience.

2. How can I access the "Help Needed" section in the older Pampered Chef cookbooks?

The "Help Needed" section can be found at the end of the cookbook, typically after the index. It is labeled with a heading and can be easily identified by the bold font and colorful design. You can also use the table of contents to navigate to this section.

3. Are the tips and suggestions in the "Help Needed" section still relevant for current Pampered Chef products?

While some of the tips and suggestions may be outdated, many of them are still applicable to current Pampered Chef products. However, we are always updating our resources and recommend checking our website for the most up-to-date information and support.

4. Can I submit my own tips and suggestions for the "Help Needed" section?

Absolutely! We value our customers' experiences and would love to hear any tips or suggestions you may have for using Pampered Chef products or recipes. You can submit your ideas through our website or by contacting our customer service team.

5. Are there any other resources available for help with Pampered Chef products?

Yes, in addition to the "Help Needed" section in older cookbooks, we have a variety of resources available on our website including how-to videos, product manuals, and a customer service team ready to assist you with any questions or concerns. You can also join our online community for tips and inspiration from other Pampered Chef users.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Admin Greg
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • mferner
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
twinkie10
  • Christine Hughes