• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Custom Kitchen & House Themed Invitation Design Services

In summary, the "Looking for Invite" tool on our website helps you find upcoming Pampered Chef parties and events in your area. You can use the tool by clicking on the tab and entering your location, and you can filter your search by date, event type, and host name. This tool is not for hosting parties, but you can contact a consultant or visit our website to host your own party. You do not need to create an account to use the tool, but it allows you to save your favorite events and receive updates. The tool is free to use and is meant to help customers connect and experience the benefits of hosting or attending a Pampered Chef party.
krzymomof4
Silver Member
I have tried to create one myself, but am finding I am really bad at it.
I need a invitation that has like a kitchen border or house border. I can come up with the wording, but the graphics are becoming a challenge. I don't have powerpoint anymore which has become the root of my problem.
If anyone has anything-thanks.

I make up my invite in Microsoft word and then a do some clip art at the top, nice thing is I can do seasonal stuff or themed items. They always look cute and unique. Hope this helps

I have tried to do it myself, but they keep coming out looking funny.

Have you tried just clip art instead of a border? I find in word it works better to put clipart into a text box.

Here is my invite for March- I just change the clip art for each month and print in B/W on Colored Paper.

Attachments

• Cooking Show- March CS.doc
    153.5 KB · Views: 408
I have come up with one. Not as good as I like it, but at least it is something.

Attachments

• Housewarming.doc
    229.5 KB · Views: 466

What is a "Looking for Invite"?

A "Looking for Invite" is a search tool on our website that allows you to find upcoming Pampered Chef parties and events in your area. It's a great way to connect with other cooking enthusiasts and learn more about our products.

How do I use the "Looking for Invite" tool?

To use the "Looking for Invite" tool, simply go to our website and click on the "Looking for Invite" tab. From there, you can enter your location and browse through upcoming parties and events in your area. You can also filter your search by date, type of event, and host name.

Can I host my own Pampered Chef party through the "Looking for Invite" tool?

No, the "Looking for Invite" tool is only for finding and attending parties and events. If you are interested in hosting your own party, please reach out to your Pampered Chef consultant or visit our website to find a consultant in your area.

Do I need to create an account to use the "Looking for Invite" tool?

No, you do not need to create an account to use the "Looking for Invite" tool. However, creating an account will allow you to save your favorite events and receive updates on future parties in your area.

Is there a fee to use the "Looking for Invite" tool?

No, the "Looking for Invite" tool is completely free to use. We want to make it easy for our customers to connect with each other and experience the fun and benefits of hosting or attending a Pampered Chef party.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• llmahaffey
  • Flyers and Letters
Replies
Views
tpchefpattie
Replies
Views
cla519
Replies
Views
mrssyvo