• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

What are Some Ideas for a Pamper MOM Party?

L
ltkacz
Pamper MOM party. Everyone always has wonderful ideas, and I'm at a loss for this. Also, if anyone has a flyer, that would be great too!

Thanks!

You could pre-order stuff to make bath salts, there is a pic and I believe instructions under show stoppers on CC. You make the salts in the Classic Batter Bowl and put the salts into the Prep Bowls and tie a Small Bamboo Spoon to the top, maybe everyone could make one to go home with and make one to give to someone. Don't know how you would have them pay for it though!

Do a spa/ pamper yourself show. I have some documents on this if you would like to read more about it. You make the recipe ahead of time and then for your demo you make a face scrub, bubble bath or something of the sort.

The only flyer I have for this is the page in my theme show binder.

Would love to see your flyerI'm actually looking for a flyer to get people thinking about it.

Aslo, if you have the "recipe" for the scrubs, that would be great too!

Thanks for the help!

I too am interested in the recipes. Please share them.

You can also do hot towels in the rice cooker. Fold up as many pieces of paper towel as there are guests. Add about half a cup of water and microwave until not too hot. Put rice cooker on a woven selections tray, along with the bamboo tongs, soap and hand cream. Present the tray to each guest, giving them a squirt of soap, a hot towel and then a squirt of lotion. :)

marg ... could you email me what you have on that pamper party .. i think it would be great .. do you use your tools to make the stuff? that is such a wonderful idea!!

1. What exactly is a Pamper MOM party?

A Pamper MOM party is a gathering organized to celebrate and pamper mothers. It usually involves activities and treatments focused on relaxation and self-care.

2. What are some ideas for activities at a Pamper MOM party?

Some ideas for activities at a Pamper MOM party include manicures, pedicures, facials, massages, aromatherapy, and DIY beauty treatments like face masks and scrubs. You could also consider incorporating yoga or meditation sessions, as well as a spa-themed gift exchange.

3. How can I make the party more special for the mothers?

To make the party more special for the mothers, you could personalize the activities and treatments based on their preferences. You could also add thoughtful touches like handwritten notes or small gifts for each mother. Additionally, consider incorporating some of their favorite snacks or drinks into the party.

4. How can I create a relaxing atmosphere for the party?

To create a relaxing atmosphere for the party, you could dim the lights, play soothing music, and use scented candles or essential oils. You could also encourage guests to wear comfortable clothing and provide cozy blankets and pillows for them to relax on.

5. Do you have any tips for organizing a successful Pamper MOM party?

Some tips for organizing a successful Pamper MOM party include planning ahead and sending out invitations in advance, considering the preferences and needs of the mothers attending, and delegating tasks to ensure everything runs smoothly. It's also important to have a variety of activities and options for guests to choose from and to prioritize creating a welcoming and comfortable atmosphere for everyone.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Brenda Rutko
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • Alicia Messenger
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • Anna Farnum