• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Where Can I Find Hwc Cups/Squares for Java Fridays and Gifts?

In summary, Hwc Cups/Squares are versatile kitchen tools used for measuring and scooping ingredients. They come in 3 sizes (1 cup, 2 cups, and 4 cups) and are dishwasher safe, but hand washing is recommended. They are suitable for both hot and cold ingredients and can also be used for serving and mixing small portions.
ValerieHurtado
My mommies group has this thing called "Java Fridays" every week and I would love to buy some more sets so I have enough for everyone! I'm also trying to find extra sets as gifts for some of my friends and family that have had breast cancer. I'm in Hawaii, but will pay shipping costs if you let me know what they are. Thanks everyone!

Oh Man!!I just had two hosts turn down the cups, but I've already turned the order in! I came so close to ordering them just incase, but then changed my mind. Sorry! Hope you find some.

I have a set available from a show the host does not want. Email me and let me know if you would like to order the set.

If anyone wants mine (2 SETS) please e-mail me directly at [email protected] Thanks!

Mine are off the market! Thanks for the great responses ladies!

Mine is off the market as well. Thanks for emailing me and letting me know you want the set.

Enjoy!

1. What are Hwc Cups/Squares?

Hwc Cups/Squares are versatile kitchen tools that are used for measuring and scooping ingredients. They are designed with a wide, flat bottom and a spout for easy pouring. They are especially handy for measuring liquids, but can also be used for dry ingredients.

2. What sizes do Hwc Cups/Squares come in?

At Pampered Chef, we offer Hwc Cups/Squares in a set of 3 sizes: 1 cup, 2 cups, and 4 cups. This variety allows for more precise measurements and makes them suitable for a range of recipes.

3. Are Hwc Cups/Squares dishwasher safe?

Yes, all of our Hwc Cups/Squares are dishwasher safe. However, we recommend hand washing with warm soapy water to prolong their lifespan.

4. Can Hwc Cups/Squares be used for hot and cold ingredients?

Absolutely! Our Hwc Cups/Squares are made from heat-resistant materials, so they can safely be used with both hot and cold ingredients. However, we do not recommend using them in the microwave or oven.

5. What are some other uses for Hwc Cups/Squares?

In addition to measuring and pouring ingredients, Hwc Cups/Squares can also be used for serving sauces, gravies, and dressings. They can also be used as small mixing bowls for preparing smaller portions or for mixing ingredients together before adding them to a recipe.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• DeeisPampered
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
DeeisPampered
  • KaiKendall
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
KaiKendall
  • willia38