• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Get Extra HWC Clips for Your Collection - Order Now!

In summary, HWC clips are silicone clips used to secure lids on bowls and containers, creating an airtight seal to keep food fresh and prevent spills. Each set comes with four clips in assorted colors and they can be used on both hot and cold containers as they are heat-resistant up to 500 degrees Fahrenheit. HWC clips also come with a one-year warranty and are dishwasher safe for easy cleaning.
jm2003
Silver Member
I was wondering if anyone thought to order extra HWC clips? I have a good friend who would love a couple sets if anyone has some. Send me a PM with you price plus shipping to zip 03104.
Thanks in advance

I found some HWC clips. Thank you everyone who offered.

What is the purpose of HWC clips?

HWC clips are used to secure lids on bowls and containers while cooking or storing food. They help to create an airtight seal, keeping food fresh and preventing spills.

How many HWC clips come in a set?

Each set of HWC clips comes with four clips in assorted colors, making it easy to identify different containers.

Can HWC clips be used on hot containers?

Yes, HWC clips are made of heat-resistant silicone and can withstand temperatures up to 500 degrees Fahrenheit. They are safe to use on both hot and cold containers.

Do HWC clips come with a warranty?

Yes, HWC clips come with a one-year warranty. If there are any defects or issues with the clips, please contact our customer service for a replacement or refund.

Are HWC clips dishwasher safe?

Yes, HWC clips are dishwasher safe. Simply place them on the top rack of your dishwasher for easy cleaning. They can also be hand washed with warm soapy water.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• jm2003
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
jm2003
  • ChefLAM
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
peortega
  • sherri lynn