• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Looking for Hospitality In/Around Minooka/Joliet Il

In summary, there are affordable hotel options in Minooka/Joliet, IL such as Super 8 by Wyndham, Motel 6, and Quality Inn & Suites. There are also bed and breakfast options like Victorian Rose Garden and Tamarack Lodge. Pet-friendly hotels include La Quinta Inn & Suites, Best Western, and Candlewood Suites. Popular attractions in the area include Chicagoland Speedway, Joliet Area Historical Museum, and Rialto Square Theatre. Public transportation options include Pace Suburban Bus and Metra train station, as well as taxis and ride-sharing services.
Rebelbug
Gold Member
I just had my BFF sign under me and she's 1800 miles away. Anyone have a meeting for her to go to? Please email me at [email protected] or send me a PM. Thank you!

I have a friend that is in Plainfield, I'll contact her and see if she is taking hospitality. My Director just moved to Florida from Plainfield or I'm sure she would take your new consultatn.

amyscookinggear said:
I have a friend that is in Plainfield, I'll contact her and see if she is taking hospitality. My Director just moved to Florida from Plainfield or I'm sure she would take your new consultatn.

Thank you, that would mean so much!

1. Where can I find affordable hotels near Minooka/Joliet, IL?

There are several budget-friendly hotel options in and around Minooka/Joliet, IL, including Super 8 by Wyndham Minooka, Motel 6 Joliet - I-80, and Quality Inn & Suites South Joliet. These hotels offer comfortable accommodations at a reasonable price.

2. Are there any bed and breakfast options in the Minooka/Joliet area?

Yes, there are several bed and breakfast options in and around Minooka/Joliet, including the Victorian Rose Garden Bed and Breakfast in Joliet and the Tamarack Lodge in Manhattan. These charming B&Bs offer a more personalized and unique lodging experience.

3. Are there any pet-friendly hotels in the area?

Yes, there are several pet-friendly hotel options in and around Minooka/Joliet, including La Quinta Inn & Suites by Wyndham Joliet, Best Western Joliet Inn & Suites, and Candlewood Suites Joliet. Just be sure to check with the hotel beforehand for any specific pet policies and fees.

4. What are some popular attractions to visit in the Minooka/Joliet area?

Some popular attractions in and around Minooka/Joliet include the Chicagoland Speedway, the Joliet Area Historical Museum, and the Rialto Square Theatre. Outdoor enthusiasts can also enjoy hiking and biking at the nearby Midewin National Tallgrass Prairie.

5. Is there public transportation available in Minooka/Joliet?

Yes, there is a bus system called Pace Suburban Bus that serves the Minooka/Joliet area, as well as a Metra train station in Joliet for commuting to and from Chicago. Taxis and ride-sharing services are also available for transportation within the area.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• ChefShalon
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • kreaser
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
TheNewMrsRue
  • pamperedlinda